Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't reset password

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Forgot my password but was able to log in here with my Google account, which isn't supported in Android.  Clicked for a password reset or recovery at least 5 times, have gotten no password reset emails.  Email address on the account is correct and they aren't going to my spam folder.  Thank you for any suggestions.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

They finally showed up over an hour later.  Please close this request

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

They finally showed up over an hour later.  Please close this request

Best Answer

Hey @havingbitfit! Thanks for joining the Forums! 

Glad to know that it did work in the end. It is absolutely possible that the email can take some time to reach if the servers are to busy. 

Thanks for coming back to let everyone know that it did work. If you have the time, perhaps you could visit our Discussion boards.

Hope to see you around! 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

App logged me out password not correct asked for reset email for several days now dozens of times still no message not in junk  have no spam folder help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A very warm welcome to the Community @Wannabefitter.

That sounds very frustrating. Is there any other folder where your email's filters could be sending the reset password message? Perhaps directly to the trash? Or some other folder?

In the meantime, perhaps try to send the reset password through the website instead of the app. That could work.

Look forward to your reply. 

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes