Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delete food plan

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I would like to delete my food plan but it is not allowing me. I recently set it up because I was curious but I would prefer it gone now. Why was it not necessary before, but then I added it and I cannot delete it?

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

How do i delete daily calorie goal 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The Fitbit food log is synced with MyFitnessPal and has pulled in old, incomplete logs from a time before I even had my Fitbit. Is there a way to easily delete these or set some sort of date range or cutoff? I don't want to see old, incomplete low information logs (they don't even show foods, just say "summary" and give a calorie count) from last year every time I look at my recent logs. 

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was going to update my food list to eliminate some items and add new ones but the website won't show me the 'edit foods' at the bottom of the food list that displays where you log in foods.  What's happened? Is it no longer available?

Thanks,

Best Answer

did you get a reply on how to do this? for some dumb reason when you search what you're looking for, it shows me there are 3 replies but doesn't let me actually see the replies. 

I basically did the same thing you did. Set my calorie goal manually the first day I had my fitbit. Then playing around with the dashboard, I clicked on that calories in vs out....I just want it back like it was before I ever clicked that tile.....

Best Answer
0 Votes