Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit displays and firefox

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just upgraded my browser from IE to Firefox.  The summary page display graphs are being blocked, I think: just grey block with a batter looking object in the graph.  I noted that there is some "blocking feature" in Firefox.  Anyone know exactly what I should do.  OR ... is this just a problem with the version of the display I loaded with my purchase when I was on IE?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@tvp24THe only thing I can think of is Adobe Flash Player, on my Firefox it normally comes up with a message to indicate that Adobe Flash is blocked.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@tvp24THe only thing I can think of is Adobe Flash Player, on my Firefox it normally comes up with a message to indicate that Adobe Flash is blocked.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer
0 Votes

Worked for me ... but partially: Needed Adobe Flash.

All the graphs are back with this solution, except the Profile Summary for Steps doesn't update real time.  Hey, the Distance does....???  Go figure.

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes