Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

forgotten email

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So my mother also has a fitbit but hasnt used it recently; now she wants to start using it again, but she doesnt remember the email or password she used to set up the fitbit. tried syncing the device several times but it still asks me to log in. any advice? is there anyway to change the email for the device without logging into the current email? or any way to reset the device so i can set it up again with a new email?  thanks

- Dayna

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

A warm welcome to our new friend @DaynaHarrigan! It's great to have you here! Smiley WinkThank you so much for your help sweetie @WendyB, I totally agree with you! However, since your mother doesn't remember her email address my best advise would be to contact our Customer Support team since they are able to find out a Fitbit email address with the serial number of the tracker your mother paired into that account. Serial numbers are typically found on the bottom of the packaged unit under the top-most barcode. You may also send in a picture of the serial number and barcode if you're unsure to them.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Cat Tongue

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

How many emails does she have? 

You can ask for the Password to be sent. It is on the login screen. I owuld just put in the email she has and see which one takes

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes
The problem is she doesn't remember her email address at all, she doesn't use it. Id have to make her a new one
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to our new friend @DaynaHarrigan! It's great to have you here! Smiley WinkThank you so much for your help sweetie @WendyB, I totally agree with you! However, since your mother doesn't remember her email address my best advise would be to contact our Customer Support team since they are able to find out a Fitbit email address with the serial number of the tracker your mother paired into that account. Serial numbers are typically found on the bottom of the packaged unit under the top-most barcode. You may also send in a picture of the serial number and barcode if you're unsure to them.

Hope this helps, let me know how it goes! Cat Tongue

Meylin | Community Moderator

"The only way to do great work is to love what you do." What's Cooking?

Best Answer