Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete my Versa Lite and reload

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I want to get off Google and back to msn with my fitbit Versa lite and charge 2.  How can I do this?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@s-m   I apologize if I'm misreading your post.  It sounds like you had a Fitbit account with an msn.com email address and migrated to a Google account.  I'm sorry, but there is no way to do what you want.  You can't undo the migration and all new accounts must be Google accounts.  Sorry.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
What happened is I used my Windows 10 on my pc because I do not have a smartphone with apps. One night I went to open my acct on line and it would not recognize it.....I called fitbit who knows nothing about computers apparently and told me I would have to sign on to google. I wish I would not have, and since then it will not sync my fitbits. I am frustrated and tried to delete my versa lite and set it back to factory settings and nothing is working now. I want to know how to fix this.

Thanks-
Best Answer
0 Votes

@s-m   Fitbit deactivated the Fitbit app for Windows 10 some time ago.  You can't log in or sync with a PC.  You need an Android or Apple smartphone or tablet to sync your devices.  Fitbit Supported Devices.  Like I wrote, Fitbit deactivated PC syncing some time ago, so I don't understand how your devices have been syncing.

Laurie | Maryland
Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer