Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

manually entered activity not showing on dashboard or app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I have created a few manual activities via my desktop computer on my dashboard by clicking on the Recent Activites / See More  tile and using the Log Activites function. These activites do not show up on my dashboard view and also do not show up at all on my android phone dashboard. Additionally, the calories burned field is automatically created and far too low. I am doing @ 30 mins on an indoor / stationary bike and wearing my fitbit at the same time; should I be taking my fitbit off during these workouts so it does not confuse the manual entry with whatever it recorded during that same time span?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

OK, seem to have solved this myself! Seems that I was mxing up two methods of adding manual enties via the web dashboard... if you use the little "clock / plus sign / activity record" icon it records an activity that does not seem to share with the dashboard etc - this is what I was doing; more perseverance and I tried working with the seach bar at the bottom and that popped up to allow me to create an activity that does share with the dashboard and is visble on the phone app - a bit confusing having two ways to input manual activites; further confused by the fact that when you manually enter on your phone you have to use the "clock / plus sign" icon - which is why I used it on the desktop dashboard...??

Best Answer

A very warm welcome to the Forums @SunsetRunner! Thanks for the update, I'm glad that it is working now.

What has happened to me in the past is that either the app or the Dashboard couldn't fully load all of the information that was entered through other channel. When this has happened to me, I'd regularly just log out from the one that's not loading and then log back in. Regularly that does the trick.

Nevertheless, it's great that you got it to work. If you have any questions, be sure to let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I am not able to reliably enter manual activities on my iMac's dashboard. I have the same problem with Safari and with Firefox. I have tried logging out and back in. I have tried to add the activities on my iPad and on my android phone. Some days it works, and some days it does not. I have screen shots to share, but I do not know how to attach them to this forum. Thank you, Bob Denholm
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Forums @BobDenh0913.

Could you let me know exactly what is happening? What do you mean when you say that you haven't been able to reliable enter activities? Does the website crash in any way?

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think that I have figured out what is happening. My Versa records my
total number steps as expected. However, as an example one time the log
showed that only 130 steps were auto recognized as walking after 45
minutes on a treadmill. When I manually entered an exercise later in the
day, the total did not change as it was assumed to be part of the total
steps already recorded.

I have turned off the auto-recognize exercise feature, which seems to
have fixed the problem.

Thank you,

Bob Denholm
Best Answer

Hey @BobDenh0913

Glad to read that you figured that out and that it is now working as it is best for you. 

If you have the time, maybe you could visit one of our Discussion boards. Lots of things to talk about with other users if you feel like it. 

Feel free to reach out with any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes