Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no device synching

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have not been able to synch for about 24 hours on any devices.  My challenge group seems to be having trouble too.  Most of us have not synched for 5-19 hours whereas it used to be fairly quickly.  I had been able to synch yesterday and now that data is saying it isn't synched.  (And I walked so much!)  Is something going on at your end?

The activity that seems impossible today, will soon be your warm-up
Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Bobbinyc, what Fitbit tracker do you have?  What device are you trying to sync it to? Are other devices that the tracker is paired with nearby while trying to sync it?  Did you download/install the never version of the Android app yesterday?  If so, did you restart your phone after the update? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larry Thanks.  I'm on all Apple devices (why did I ever let that happen??)  They have worked ok for awhile, now problems with all 3 again.  They are in different rooms. Regardless, I shouldn't have lost yesterday's data that I had last night.  On my iphone the thin that says it is synching just keeps spinning around.   I see a few other people in my challenge have the problem.  I have a Charge.  Thanks for trying to help.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Bobbinyc wrote:

I'm on all Apple devices (why did I ever let that happen??) 

Good question...but, I won't go there!  LOL

@Bobbinyc wrote:

Regardless, I shouldn't have lost yesterday's data that I had last night.  On my iphone the thin that says it is synching just keeps spinning around.   

You probably didn't lose that information, but until it syncs, it won't be displayed on the dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@USAF-Larry  In my defense, two of the apple products were gifts.  Which makes no sense as I have always been clear about why I didn't want them....ah well.  

I've had the synching thing before and contacted help by phone when nothing else worked.  They did it but it took 1/2 hour and I really don't want to do that again.  I was really hoping to solve this.

Maybe there is a pedometer in my future. 

Best Answer
0 Votes