Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting my weight loss badges?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

is anyone else not getting any of their weight loss badges? i’ve recently loss 6.4 pounds and haven’t yet recieved my 5 pounds loss badge. anyone know whats up? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for joining the Community @marissannxox

I understand how this can be bothersome.

Let me tell you that our team is already well aware of the situation and that it is being addressed at the moment. We do not have any specific details on the matter as of yet, but whenever we do we'll be sure to let everyone know.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Well hurry up!  Just kidding.  Thanks for working on it.  Hopefully it’s fixed soon.  🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @patricia0727

Thank you very much for your understanding! It is greatly appreciated. Hopefully we will see any news soon.

If you have the time, in the meantime, perhaps you could visit one of our Discissuon boards. Lots of different topics to talk about with other Forum members.

Hope to see you around.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Is this problem still happening? I have lost 60 lbs now, and have gotten badges through 55 lbs lost ... I recently updated my goal weight, will that affect my weight loss badges, or will the app still count from my original weight?

Peggy
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @peggys11600.

The situation with the weight badges has not been resolved as of yet. The situation has not received any updates at the moment. 

As for changing your weight goal, it shouldn't affect your overall progression unless you changed the starting weight.

Hope you find this useful! If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Best Answer
0 Votes