Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Set a New Goal"

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey!

Does anyone know if I "set a new goal" (button shown when you go to edit your weight goal) do I lose all my history? Like does the "new goal" change Day 1 to the day the goal was changed or will I still be able to see all my history thus far, including my 1st day with Fitbit back in 2014? 

I'm hoping if I start from scratch I will get more accurate Calorie allotments. It doesn't matter how much I gain or lose, I am always allowed to the same amount of calories, which doesn't seem quite right.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello and a warm welcome to our community @Frob. Note that you can edit your goals but this wont delete your activity history. This only will change the require amount of activity to reach your goal. 

If you are having some issues with the calories allowance, I recommend to take a few minutes to review this article: "How do I track my food with Fitbit?" and take a look to the section: What is a food plan?. I'm sure you will find useful information about your calories allowance. The Food Plan's tools update based on your foods logged and activities recorded by your tracker. Your Fitbit tracker is always watching, so the more you exercise throughout the day, the greater your calorie allowance will be. 

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be around. Robot wink

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes