Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

track fasting on Dashboard?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

any chance of keeping track of my fasting on the dashboard?

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity

Best Answer
15 REPLIES 15

How is that supposed to work? Do you want to log anything you didn't eat? 🙂

Best Answer

+1

I'd like a widget (or some other device) to set your daily caloric intake day-by-day, over the course of a week or fortnight.  I'm an alternate day faster, and I just keep an eye on my intake for my fast days, making sure it doesn't go over my maximum.  5:2 or 6:1 fasters would also get some kind of advantage out of this too I'm sure...

Something that lets you set the following would be useful:

Days to fast? - alternate days, or select specific days from a fortnight of days (two weeks, Monday -> Sunday, tick to set fasting days)

Fasting day calories? - enter a value

Non-fasting day calories? - enter a value

Integration with the other caloric intake widgets would be great 🙂  Happy to help test this if any of the devs pick this up and wants to run with it!

Best Answer

I'd like to keep track of fasting hours, not calories, by entering the starting and ending times of my daily meal.  Is there a compatible app that does this?

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @charleyk@Chamaelion and @arborohs! Hello @Hansibald.

Perhaps you could check this suggestion to add an intermittent fasting tracker. You can vote on it or comment on it to show your support. I could see the idea being useful, if a little hard to implement. 

Hope to see you all around the community.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

Actually, just being able to set a different calorie goal for different days of the week is all we need to be able to track progress in the 5:2 world (one type of intermittant fasting), where two days a week you eat 25% of the cals you eat the remaining 5 days (so not actually fasting).

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @MobyfromOhio.

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

If you find that the suggestion I mentioned before doesn't really accommodate to what you'd consider best, perhaps you could post your very own suggestion. Great way to make your voice heard to everyone!

Hope to see you around.

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer

I use Track your fast Pro but it would be amazing if that feature could be integrated into Fitbit. Starting and stopping your fasting time from the device as tracking fasting hours on the dashboard

Best Answer

Hello @EvilynTent

Thanks for sharing your idea and what you use to track your fasting.

As I mentioned before, maybe you could create your very own Feature Suggestion post. You can ream more about how that board works in the FAQ.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer

I will love to have the chance to log my fasting

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @AnaCollazo.

Thanks for sharing your support for this.

You can click here to see a suggestion about logging fasting. You can comment and vote on it to show your support. Be sure to read the FAQ to better understand how it works.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great app called LIFE Fasting is available.

V.J.
Best Answer

Would be great if it integrated with Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I see now that SIMPLE IF CAN be integrated with FitBit. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me too!! Tracking fasting would be awesome.

Best Answer

Yes, I have that app but having a hard time getting the information to sync Fitbit into my LIFE app, I did all the troubleshooting, I can see that each of the apps recognize each other but the information isn’t downloading from Fitbit into the LIFE extender app do you have any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes