Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unranked/inactive

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Help!! My friends see me as unranked and inactive. On my dashboard which I update at least twice a day, I can see them and where I stand comparing to them but they just see me as unranked and inactive. My watch, phone and imac are synced a few times a day.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Dragonfly_ellis thank you for brought this to my attention. I moved your post from third party integration to Dashboard to keep our Community in order, since the topic is more related to this board.

Some changes have been made to all our user's profile and the user settings. This includes the setting option to opt out of rankings which is no longer available for users who are already in the "show me" setting. Additionally, new users will not see this setting at all. 

There are users that had this option active and is not available to go back to "Show Me" and appear on your friend's list again. We are still investigating the root of this issue to find a solution.

In the meantime, you can check this idea from other user that share the opinion this option should go back to the Dashboard: For more details here is the link: Add the "Hide Me" from friends ranking back!

Thank you for your patience and if I got more updates I will let you know.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes