Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unwanted alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Blaze faithfully vibrates at midnight.  How can I stop it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

"Colorful display" sound like when reaching primary goal.  Have you accidentally set your primary goal ridiculously low something like one calorie, which you would reach each night at, or soon after, midnight.  What do you have set for your primary goal, units and number?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

Hi, @MaryKQuilter! That's odd. Have you gone in and checked the alarms? You can do this from within the app or on the tracker.

MakMak | Community Council

If you find a response useful, please mark it as a solution to help others.

Check out the Lifestyle Forums for ways to get more active!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It doesn’t seem to be the alarm.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Could it be a reminder from a calendar linked to your app?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I can’t imagine when I would have scheduled a repeating reminder at midnight. Thanks from the suggestion. I feel better that it isn’t an obvious thing and I am just a boneheaded

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I looked more carefully last night at midnight!  It says 0 calories and has a colorful display.  I assume that it always reset at midnight, but it never felt a need to wake me and tell me about it.  I didn't use it for 3 weeks.  This is new since I came back from vacation.  Was there some kind of an update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Colorful display" sound like when reaching primary goal.  Have you accidentally set your primary goal ridiculously low something like one calorie, which you would reach each night at, or soon after, midnight.  What do you have set for your primary goal, units and number?

Best Answer
Where/how would I have set this goal? I have absolutely no memory of doing it

Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes

From phone dashboard, click Account icon - top right. Scroll down to Goals - Activity.  Click on Activity, it shows your goals for each activity category (steps, calories, etc). The first one listed is your primary goal which gives the notification display when reached.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I think this may work. My calories were at 0 so midnight achievement is very reasonable. Why would this have started only after I came back from vacation? Thanks for all of your help.
Best Answer
0 Votes