Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

water dont show in the weekly report

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just receive  my weekly report, but not show the water i drink during that week. Why?? Is showing only the steps and excersise and that's  it?? Thank you in adavance for any answer..

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @myrnaq1

Have moved this thread from the Charge HR to the Fitbit.com Dashboard section.

Your post will get more attention here.

-

The total water intake isn't displayed in the weekly reports.

Feel free to add your suggestions to the 'Feature Requests' Sub Forum, where users can vote, add comments,.. if there's a certain interest then there's a chance the developers pick it up and it'll be developed.

Important to prevent duplicates Search if the idea already has been suggested and add your vote / comment! Smiley Wink

Feature Suggestions

Click here to add new suggestion

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for stopping by @myrnaq1 Woman Very Happy, it's nice to see you around! Thank you for your suggestion. We're constantly striving to improve Fitbit products and services, and we very much appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. As my friend @SunsetRunner said, the best place to make your voice heard is the Ideas board on our community, which our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. Take a moment to visit and give us your feedback. 

If you find that a similar suggestion has already been made by another member of the community, you can vote for their idea and add your comments. If you don't find any, but decide to create a new one just don't forget to share the link here so other users can see it as well. Our product team looks forward to reading and incorporating your suggestions into future versions of Fitbit trackers and apps. 

Happy stepping guys!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes