Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 fell out of my wrist band.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After owning two flex models, I switched to the flex 2 when it came out (last month).  Two days ago my tracker fell out of the wristband some time while I was wearing it.  I went to tap it after a 2 mile walk, and it was gone!  I'm very disappointed!  I never had this problem with the flex.  It was only a few weeks old!

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

Mi Band?

Amazfit Bip?

Apple Watch?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Finding it? No...just hope for the best. Last time I found mine in the couch. It literally fell out doing nothing but watching TV! I now have a little rubber "cover" thing I found on ebay over the front of it to cover the tracker and another one of the back to prevent the band from unclasping all together because their small bands are still pretty huge and I have a small wrist. It's just a crappy design and FitBit wouldn't do anything last time. 

Best Answer
I stopped wearing mine. I'm going to look at electric shrink wrap tubing to
see if that will work
Best Answer
0 Votes

I lost mine too, walking through an airport, looked for it but no luck... who can I contact?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Fitbit
Best Answer
0 Votes
That was quite a while ago, but I contacted the company (Fitbit).  The ended up sending m a new tracker, but it took some time.  Good luck!
Best Answer
0 Votes
stopped working or that it just fell out. You might have better luck to say
it stopped working.
Best Answer
0 Votes
No one. Fitbit says its not their fault
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have now had two Flex 2 units fall out of my band and both are lost. After reading this forum, I called the support line and after spending time on hold, they offered 25% off the cost of a third. No change in band design has evidently occurred  for what is obviously a common problem and has been known for quite some time.  I guess lost fit bits help drive sales. I'm done purchasing this product from this company.

Best Answer
I agree

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Add me to the list of very dissatisfied Flex 2 users. I have lost two flex 2 trackers within the last four months.  I lost one less than two months into using and felt it may be attributed to the fact that I wore band while doing work on my house that requires lots of movement.  I then purchased another Flex 2 and have now lost the tracker but can’t attribute it to anything else other than poor band design. I also owned the original flex for two or three years with no issues whatsoever and feel the original flex band was a much better design. I will not purchase another one. 

Best Answer

The same thing just happened to me! Since it was "no longer covered under one year warranty", the best they could do was offer me 25% off my next unit. Unacceptable.

Best Answer
0 Votes

To clarify, I purchased a Flex 2 for myself and my boyfriend two years ago. Mine somehow fell out of the band while we were walking around an outdoor festival, two months ago. I was very upset, and couldn't figure out how it had happened, so my b/f let me use his (he has to take it off for work, anyway, so I get more use out of them). Just last week, I went to sync it, and found it gone, as well. =( Very disappointed in FitBit for refusing to address this very common issue. If you've had your Flex2 for over a year, the "best" they can do is offer you 25% off your next purchase. 😑

Best Answer
0 Votes
Haven't replaced mine and will never purchase another Fitbit product
Best Answer
0 Votes

When I hear all of this blame placed upon on Fitbit and the band's design, I wonder how many of the people DOUBLE CHECK their Fitbit when they are replacing it in the band. I'm sure some people quickly pop it in and assume it is in properly without checking the placement...and then blame Fitbit when it falls out. Notice I said SOME people - not ALL. One much check that both ends of the device are tucked into the band.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Wow that's quite an assumption that we are all idiots.
Best Answer
Um no, it's not from them not being in the band. The band it just way too
bendy and they fall out all the time. I have to have a rubber clasp over
the front AND back to keep it from falling off. Just really poor design.
Best Answer
0 Votes
@excapt wrote:
Wow that's quite an assumption that we are all idiots.

Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes
I agree totally.
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's impossible to fall out. It can only come out the back and if there is a tight fit, no way it will come out.

Unless, you either wear it super loose or use a dodgy third party band.

Best Answer
0 Votes