Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit flex 2 has decided to stip vibrating for alarm or messages & calls. How can i make it start again?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131
Hi I contacted customer services and they sent me a new one and it was really quick.Good luck!

Sent from cinderella's castle phone
Best Answer
0 Votes

If you have tried restRting three times in a row with no improvement, contact Customer Support.

Customer Support

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have gone through all the steps recommended on here and my Fitbit still isn't vibrating at all. I use silent alarms a lot so need to get it sorted. Thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Contact support

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my fitbit yesterday and I noticed it doesn't vibrate. At all. I tried this solution, but it doesn't work, it doesn't even vibrate as it says it should on the link you gave for restarting the flex 2 (when I press the back button of the charger). It is new, so it shouldn't be damaged. Do you know what else to try?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try restarting it three times in a row.  If that doesn't work the vibration motor is probably faulty and you will need to contact support or return it to the store you bought it from.

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks. I have been in touch with support and they are sending a replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex 2 won't vibrate...it wasn't doing anything for alarms so I tried restarting it. After I did that it lit up for an alarm but didn't vibrate. And it won't light up or vibrate for messages or calls

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Em_papa try doing three restarts in a row (one doesnt always do it). If that doesnt work you will need to contact Support. Let us know how yiu go.

Restart your Tracker

Contact Support

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just got my flex 2 yesterday and it has not vibrated once. I fully charged it for 3 + hours and have even tried restarting it. It lights up correctly for everything but still won't vibrate. How do I fix this? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try restarting your tracker.  Do it at least three times in a row even if you are not getting any vibration feedback from it.  If that doesn't fix it, then you will need to contact support.

Restart your Tracker

Contact Suppport

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got my Fitbit at the start of August. It worked fine. About 4 weeks ago now it stopped vibrating. I have tried all of the suggestions a number of times. It still isn't working. 

Any other suggestions of what I should do? 

Thanks, 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have just bought a new one and I am trying to make it vibrate on incoming calls or text message using all the directions that you have posted here but without any success. Also I can mentioned that vibration doesn't work even though,  it ist on charger and I am trying to reset it. Should I send it back to your comantly?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@korgani Contact Support

Contact Support

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wish I could help you but I’ve had the same problem - Received my first flex 2 on Aug.12th - vibration worked for about a week!  Support sent me a new Flex 2 that I got today - guess what - it doesn’t vibrate at all!  Now I have to spend $ to send it back to get a refund!  Really disappointed & frustrated!  Hope you have better luck than me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi MarreFitbit, I have had my Fitbit for about 5 months, and this past week I noticed that it was not vibrating for notifications. I have tried all of these suggestions for my Flex 2 and nothing seems to work.  My Fitbit is not vibrating at all...not even when I restart it.  I have tried a few other tricks that I picked up on this site, but nothing is working.  What would you recommend for my next step?  

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ask for a refund! That same thing happened to me - tried everything- I was sent a new flex 2 - guess what - it never vibrated! I asked and got a refund! Disappointed in the product to say the least!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, My flex 2 stopped vibrating about 10days ago. I have tried all the tips on here including logging out of everything and restarting it 3 times. It doesn't vibrate at all - not even when restarted. Please can you advise me of my next step. Thanks. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I'm in the same boat as you. I guess I will just call Fitbit and ask for a new one.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex 2 has quit vibrating.  I've done everything on here, the short and long versions.  Can someone create an order for someone to contact me about getting a replacement?  I've only had it a year and it stopped vibrating a couple of months ago.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes