Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 not vibrating

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My fitbit flex 2 has decided to stip vibrating for alarm or messages & calls. How can i make it start again?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
131 REPLIES 131

@hmsilva you need to contact Suppot (link in my signature). 

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue.  I just received my new fitbit flex 2 in the mail on Saturday and it doesn't vibrate at all.  My husband just got one and his works fine.  I followed all of the recommendations of resetting it and disconnecting it from my phone, but nothing has worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hopefully your husbands fkex2 will continue vibrating / my first l my vibrated for 9 days/ the replacement never vibrates! Contact customer service- explain the problem & all you’ve done to resolve it and ask for a replacement!
I hope your replacement works well for you!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

No joy when tried. Replacement sent and still can’t get it to vibrate 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Nilocnotlob  Then you will need to contact Support again

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Did that originally and received a new replacement which still does not vibrate , contacted them again . Reply was to sen yet a new one or option of 50% discount on new tracker. I wanted issue resolved! If I take up discount offer will end up with new upgrade at some expense to me and a semi working flex2.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@jiliandeming @Nilocnotlob Welcome to the Community! I moved your post to this thread to help keep the Community organized.

Sorry to hear about these issues you're experiencing with your Flex 2. If you haven't done so already, I recommend taking a look at the suggestions from @NellyG's post

If that doesn't work please feel free to reply back on this thread. I'll be around! Robot Happy

@NellyG Thanks for the help! 

Want to get more deep sleep? Join the discussion on our Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
Thank you for your interest. My Fitbit flex2 was fine for my requirements but disappointed that vibrate function has stopped. Fitbit Support provided a new replacement but despite following reset instructions the new one doesn’t vibrate either.
I have had as I said been offered another replacement or a 50% discount on an alternative tracker.
I have chosen the discount as having a third flex pebble seemed no good if the third one was also defunct. However I am reluctant to splash out with no assurance Fitbit Support can not resolve problems.
Regards
CJASHTON

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit has never vibrated - I can only assume there’s a fault in the motor?

it has tracked all steps, sleep and synced well enough.

i have only had it one day?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try restarting it three times. If that doesnt work contact support as it is probably faulty.

Restart your Tracker

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
I did that several times.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issue and did all the reset options given in the thread. I just got mine Sunday, so I wanted to hold on contacting customer support if I am missing something.

Could you share what setting issue you fixed to get yours working again?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got my money back! It sounds as if u have done everything I did. I actually did it several times - deleted the app then downloaded it again to no avail! First one worked for about 3 weeks, replacement Flex 2 never vibrated!

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

@sdelfin  If restarting several times does not fix the vibration then you need to return it or contact support as it is probably the vibration motor that is faulty. 

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi - I contacted customer service support and they sent me a replacement without a quibble!

It was great, new one works perfectly!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

@RizzityFiz That is great news!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes
Great! I received my replacement Flex quickly too. Unfortunately, it never worked ( no vibration), by that time I was totally frustrated with the product & got a refund after I returned the replacement Flex.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having this same problem. I tried all of these steps to no avail 😞 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent mine back to Fitbit and got a new replacement.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Contact customer service get a replacement or a refund! My replacement never vibrated - I sent it back & got a refund! I used my original one for awhile - but it stopped working altogether. Disappointed & frustrated with the product!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes