Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex2 not lighting up

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex 2 charges and counts steps but it does not light when tapped. I saw a similar post that was solved by letting it charge overnight. I have done this and it did not solve the issue. It does vibrate when I put it in the charger.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Try restarting it and see if that solves the issue. If one restart doesnt do it, try doing three in a row.  Does it show lights ever? Let us know how you go. If it has no lights and they dont come on after the restart/s then you will need to contact Customer Support

RESTART PROCEEDURE
Put your tracker into the charger so it has the charging lights showing. Then press the small button on the back of the charger 3 times within 5 seconds. It will vibrate with each press and then when all three are done it will very briefly flash all lights and then go back to charging lights and it is all done

Full instructions
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Try restarting it and see if that solves the issue. If one restart doesnt do it, try doing three in a row.  Does it show lights ever? Let us know how you go. If it has no lights and they dont come on after the restart/s then you will need to contact Customer Support

RESTART PROCEEDURE
Put your tracker into the charger so it has the charging lights showing. Then press the small button on the back of the charger 3 times within 5 seconds. It will vibrate with each press and then when all three are done it will very briefly flash all lights and then go back to charging lights and it is all done

Full instructions
http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1186

Community Council Member

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you this worked.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yee haaa! Fantastic 👍

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me, your solution worked!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Eel499 That is great!

Community Council Member

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much. I was despairing, this worked after 4 presses. Brilliant 

Best Answer
0 Votes