Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Lights Flashing Rapidly on Flex 2 - won't reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All 5 of my lights on my flex 2 are flashing quickly, and it won't reset when I put it on the charger.

I've tried forgetting it on my Bluetooth app on my phone, forgetting it on my Fitbit App, and rebooting my phone. I don't think it's a syncing problem. Is the pebble dead?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

If you havent already tried, restart it several times in a row. If that doesnt fix it it sounds very ill. If it is under a year old contact support as it should still be in warantee 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73

If you havent already tried, restart it several times in a row. If that doesnt fix it it sounds very ill. If it is under a year old contact support as it should still be in warantee 

Restart your tracker

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you. I've tried restarting it. I'll have to call support.

Best Answer

The reset doesn't work by pushing the back button three times. Can anyone tell me what customer support said as their reply time is two days?

Best Answer
0 Votes

That isn´t an answer. And if it´s just over a year old? trow it away, just like that?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for a response as well having the same problem.

Best Answer

Hey @Rattljazz I hope you are doin' great! And @dofa, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! 

If you haven't, I'd like you to try to restart your Flex 2 by following the instructions in this post. If the issue persists, I'd like you to try to set it up as a new device, and while doing this, please keep it plugged into the charging cable. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
I didn’t throw it away. I contacted FitBit and they were able to replace it
since it was still under warranty. But it was a catastrophic failure of the
part.

--
The dynamic principle of fantasy is play, a characteristic also of the
child, and as such it appears inconsistent with the principle of serious
work. But without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet
come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable.
It is therefore short-sighted to treat fantasy, on account of its risky or
unacceptable nature, as a thing of little worth. — Carl Jung
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @coyotedreaming, I hope you are doin' fine! I appreciate the time you have taken to contact our Support team and sounds great that they have replaced your Flex 2 and get you back on track. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex 2 lights are flashing and i cannot get it to reset by pressing the button at the back.  The bluetooth is also not picking up the device.  Is there anything else we can do to try reset it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @SunsetRunner, welcome aboard! If your Flex 2 won't restart, I suggest you to wait until the battery drains out, then fully charge it and restart it again. That might turn off the lights on your Flex 2 and get it back to normal. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Not sure how if i would be able to see if the battery is low because all
the lights keep on flashing
Best Answer

Thanks for your reply @SunsetRunner! Does your Flex 2 still syncing? If so, that is how you can check out the battery level. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

All lights are flashing on my Flex 2. It also wont restart when pressing the back button 3 times.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tried it but its not working all lights are still flashing.  Really have been having no help form fitbit.  I was always a loyal fitbit supporter but their support service is non excistant.

ohn i have the same problem still and nothing is working.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, @JohnAtkins and @SunsetRunner, I appreciate your replies! Considering that the issue with your Flex 2 persists, I have escalated your case with our Support team so they can further assist you, so please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks
Best Answer

You are more than welcome @SunsetRunner! Please let me know how it goes! 

I'll be around! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Following as mine is flashing rapidly and won't rest. What do I do next?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I believe it is a fault in the fitbit. Resetting didn’t work so I contacted Fitbit direct and after a lot of communication they agreed to offer me a replacement or new different style for 50% off the price of my Flex. Not ideal given that it was a fault but better than nothing.

Best Answer
0 Votes