Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Lights Flashing Rapidly on Flex 2 - won't reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All 5 of my lights on my flex 2 are flashing quickly, and it won't reset when I put it on the charger.

I've tried forgetting it on my Bluetooth app on my phone, forgetting it on my Fitbit App, and rebooting my phone. I don't think it's a syncing problem. Is the pebble dead?

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73
Hi, I contacted customer support and they offered a new unit or 50pc
discount on another product. I though that was good customer service as it
was a simple process.

--
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi jamie.  I have still not had any luck with getting mine reset so goodluck to you.  Have you tried the pressing it 3 times? Mine has been off charge for about 7 weeks now where i hoped it will make the battery run flat and i can try resetting it again but when inplug it in it still flashes 

Best Answer

Hey guys, I hope you are doing great! 

@JamminJamie, welcome aboard! If the lights on your Flex 2 are all flashing without stopping, I just want to confirm if you already tried to restart it. So please make sure to follow the steps in this post in order to do so. If so, but the issue persists, please let me know. I will continue assisting you. 

@JohnAtkins  and @Caroline20, thanks for get in touch with our Support team. Sounds good that they have offered you a discount. Now you can choose to get another Fitbit device for a lower price. 🙂 

@SunsetRunner, I'd like to know if our Support team was able to help you out with this. 

I'll be around guys! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you. I have tried that exact thing many times to reset it. I left it off the charger until the lights stopped flashing hoping it was dead. As soon as I plugged it back in all of the lights started flashing again. I tried resetting it again and nothing. It identifies that I have tried to reset it by going off for a second but then the all of the lights resume to flash as they did before, and still won't sync or do anything different.
Best Answer
0 Votes

@JamminJamie  thank you for following the suggestions my friend @HeydyF shared with you. Since the issue persist please let our Support team know so they can assist you. You will get an email from them.

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My flex 2 is currently flashing non stop. Won’t sync and won’t reset. Doesn’t vibrate when I press button on charger. Tried to set up as new device but can’t be found! 

Best Answer
It really is s big frustration because a person cannot get it to reboot or
to add as a new device. Mine has been flashing since end of dec. Still no
news on how to solve it
Best Answer
0 Votes
Weirdly after deleting it, turning off Bluetooth then starting again it stopped flashing and is charging again quite happily!! Not sure what I did but seems ok now! Good luck with yours!

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@Karen80  Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! 

@SunsetRunner  thank you for your reply. You got a ticket created previously so I wanted to know if Support was able to help you? 

@Karen80 happy to hear that the issue was resolved and that your Flex 2 is working again.

I look forward to your reply!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Well they just said its out of warranty so there is nothing they could do
for me. So did not see that as any support or help from fitbit. I never
wanted them to change the device but a bit of support to try and get it
fixed even if i had to take it in and pay it would have at least helped me
to try and sort the problem. So i kinda feel that once you under warranty
all is well but after that fitbit does not help you at all
Best Answer
Bugger! Mine wasn't 2 months old. So they are going to replace it for me. Sorry you're not getting a positive outcome.
Best Answer
0 Votes
I had to send mine in and it was barely within the warranty period. I don’t
know what you need to do if it’s beyond the warranty. I don’t know if you
can just by the tracker device. Also, letting them know in customer
feedback that this is an issue might inspire them to improve the tech.
--
The dynamic principle of fantasy is play, a characteristic also of the
child, and as such it appears inconsistent with the principle of serious
work. But without this playing with fantasy no creative work has ever yet
come to birth. The debt we owe to the play of imagination is incalculable.
It is therefore short-sighted to treat fantasy, on account of its risky or
unacceptable nature, as a thing of little worth. — Carl Jung
Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @JamminJamie @coyotedreaming Thanks for visiting the Fitbit Community. Sorry for the delayed response.

@SunsetRunner Thank you for your feedback. I would like to mention, when your information was sent to Customer Support, we let them know the troubleshooting steps you performed. Since you had followed all our recommendations already, they had to go directly to evaluate your warranty status. If necessary, you can check out the Fitbit Warranty on this site.

@JamminJamie I'm glad to hear that your Fitbit Flex 2 will be replaced soon. Thank you for letting us know.

@coyotedreaming Currently, just the Tracker device is not available to purchase. Our team is constantly working to improve Fitbit products and services and appreciate all the feedback.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I never said you did not check my initial complaint. Im just saying that i
have had very poor customer service because now because the device is iut
of warranty no one helps and nothing can be done. I just feel for the
amount of money you spend on a fitbit device i would hope you get some
assistance after its out of warranty. I would rven have checked it in
somewhere and pay for it to be fixed becausr it was a really nice device
but now just feels like you guys only support for 12 months and once its
out of warranty you force us to buy new devices. Honestly just had not had
any join with customer service
Best Answer

Hi, you mention that the warranty was 12 months. Please check the terms as mine was under warranty for 24 months. The device was bought in the UK, so there may be different terms in that region.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner @JohnAtkins Thanks for your replies. Sorry for the delayed response.

Your comments are very appreciated. We will continue working to improve our customer service. You can check the terms of the Fitbit Warranty on this article.

Feel free to contact us back if you have any questions.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem with my Flex 2 out of nowhere this morning. Though it seems to be communicating some with my phone as it updates data, but the app always says "looking" for the Flex. It won't reset in the charger, the lights just keep flashing. Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi unfortunately i dont have any idea how you can reset it. Mine did not
reset at all and the lights kept flashing. So unless you get the back
button to reset it i think you in the same boat that we are with a flex not
working
Best Answer

Having same issue. Won't reset using the cradle button.

Won't hold my breath as looks like for 2 months the only responses here have been "hey, have you tried resetting it?" "Yes" "have you tried resetting it?" "Yes" "try resetting it" "i did" "great. Try resetting it."

Best Answer

@AimSun Welcome to the Fitbit Community! It's great to have you here!

I will gladly assist you with this and thank you for troubleshooting this issue. Since the issue persist please let our support team know so they can further assist you. You will get an email from them.

@SunsetRunner I noticed that you already have a ticket with them so I wanted to know if they were able to help you?

I look forward to your reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes