Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All Lights Flashing Rapidly on Flex 2 - won't reset

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All 5 of my lights on my flex 2 are flashing quickly, and it won't reset when I put it on the charger.

I've tried forgetting it on my Bluetooth app on my phone, forgetting it on my Fitbit App, and rebooting my phone. I don't think it's a syncing problem. Is the pebble dead?

Best Answer
73 REPLIES 73
I worked out it was still in warrantee (2 yrs), messaged Fitbit and they quickly arranged to send a replacement. Very good service and now I’m up and running again. Sorry you lost yours. Maybe ask them anyway in case they know any other fixes?

Louise
Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having this exact issue... is there a fix....I love the flex and miss having it to wear. I let the battery run down completely and followed the reset instructions but I still get all lights flashing when it’s plugged in. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I got nothing - I had to buy a new one - found the old flex in the store still!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes
**ahem**....was hoping there was a fix
Best Answer
0 Votes
No fix for me. But luckily I’d had mine less than two years, so when I contacted Fitbit customer services they sent me out a new device.

Louise
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Freddy unfortunately mine never worked again it was out of warranty
and we dont have repair centres in sa. I needed to buy a new device.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is in the same shape.  Tried resetting it 3 times, not sure it actually resets, when the button is pushed in, it goes dark, but after the 3 time in 5 seconds, I am not sure it truly resets.  I no longer get vibration.  I have done the turn off blue tooth, turn off phone, hooked to computer, etc and still not able to do anything.  I have removed the device from the account, and of course, I can't get it to find the divide at all.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, having the same problem. After scouring the Internet for answers, finding hundreds of users with this problem over a range of websites and forums, and from fitbit only finding

1. Reset it (although everyone says with perfect clarity that this is not possible) or

2. Here's a discount to spend more money on our other products since we can't solve your issue

I've decided it's time to move on. I've been using fitbit every day for almost eight years and been a happy customer, but this has all the signs of a deliberate glitch on a discontinued device and the disrespect that shows customers is sad.

Although I'm not surprised considering the current owners. 

Thanks though, it was great while it worked and you had the authority to help people! Off to find a better tracker. 

Best Answer

Well, my Flex2 just started doing the flashing, and the information on here is not very encouraging.  It sounds like I won't be tracking my steps for a while, until I find something fairly inexpensive to replace this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes unfortunately it is not something that could be fixed in my case.
Bough a new fitbit and it also just went blank or to sleep.like they say
and i had to replace again. For the amount of money spend on the devices i
just wish they had better support service to help a person. Goodluck
though
Best Answer

Support tells you to try the same thing as everyone else has indicated.  It does not work.  Seems like Flex 2 owners are being phased out. I will not being buying another Fitbit if this issue does not get resolved.  My Flex 2 is only three years old. Very sad.

I have not found anyone that states their issues have been resolved with regard all Flex 2 lights flashing and unit not syncing properly.

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I agree. This issue is years old, unresolved and Fitbit
evidently doesn't care. There are many other better, more customer focused
brands to choose from now.

--

Malaysia +60 (0) 129 - 531300

UK +44 (0) 7506 655016

Currently in Malaysia
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine does the same thing. I found it you drain the battery fully and then charge it. Mine started working fine again. I've  have my flex2 for 4 years. Other than the weird light thing it works great. Hope it works for you.

Best Answer
Hi, I tried that and it didn't work.

--

Malaysia +60 (0) 129 - 531300

UK +44 (0) 7506 655016

Currently in Malaysia
Best Answer