Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All light flashing, Flex 2 will not connect to phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Since the app updated yesterday on my iPhone, all the lights on the Fitbit Flex 2 are flashing, and the Fitbit will no longer connect to Bluetooth.  I can't use the Fitbit.

Best Answer
7 REPLIES 7

when ur fitbit is plugged in charging there is a button on the back of the charger try holding it down for 5 seconds as that will restart your fotbit and it should connect again ive had to do it a few time with my husbands 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This week it is difficult to get the device to sync to the phone and it does not show on the phone when it is charging- always shows 60%, does not show active minutes.  I wonder if the problem is with Fitbit Co no longer producing flex 2 and no longer supporting it on app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you.  I tried this myself.  The lights start flashing as soon as I plug the fitbit into the charger.  When I press the button the lights go out, only to restart the flashing as soon as I release the button.  I will keep trying 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you.  I have wondered this myself.  No longer supported, so they want us to purchase an up-to-date model.  Too expensive for me to do that.  I shall keep trying the "reset" option 🙂

Best Answer
The fit bit flashing means its charging
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, what the "reset" option, how to do it?
Best Answer

Try plugging the Fitbit Flex 2 pebble into it's USB charger. Push the square button on the back of the pebble 3 times within 5 seconds. You should feel a vibration and the lights should go out after each push. After that the Fitbit Flex 2 should start working again. Mine didn't. Mine isn't under warranty any longer. I hope yours is.

Best Answer
0 Votes