Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All lights are blinking but Flex 2 isn't charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I was charging the Flex 2 to use for swimming and after charging it up overnight, all the lights are blinking with the red/pink light at the top.  It won’t respond at all when taken off the charger, just blank.  I’ve tried restarting several times, but get no vibration when connecting. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
95 REPLIES 95
Fitbit were really good with mine and sent me a new digital unit thing. It
kept working until my partner brought me the inspire hr. I love the inspire
and highly recommend it.
Best Answer
Hi!! Thank you so much for your response. I tried 3 times. No luck. I had a charge years ago. The wrist band broke on it and the replacement. Then I bought the flex and the lights started flashing. I have seen so many post about this issue. I was past my warranty, so the offered me a percentage off. I didn’t use it right away and lost out.

Loved my Fitbit!

Thanks again for the message.
JP

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, I gave in and purchased  the inspire HR. Hoping that everything goes well with this Fitbit. I’m looking forward to getting back to tracking my steps and getting fit!! 

all the best everyone and stay well!

JP

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same thing happened to me. All it does is flash 4 white and 1 pink. I've tried the reset method. They said it is a malfunction and offered discount, no replacement, even though it was an issue with the unit that is clearly common. If anyone knows how to fix this let me know. It won't charge and it just blinks the lights as mentioned above when in charger but dead outside of charger. The lack of concern by Fitbit makes me choose another brand.

Best Answer
Hi.

Sorry to hear that you are having the same problem. I just bought a Fitbit
inspire. This is my last try, if I have any issues I will try another smart
watch.
All the best with your new buy!!
--
Janice
Best Answer
0 Votes
I replaced my Flex 2 with an Inspire. It's the smallest one they make now.
The band is a little larger, but I've bought replacement bands on Amazon.

Good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes
That's disappointing for you as they were really helpful and sent me a
replacement unit. I ended up getting an inspire for my birthday. Haven't
had any issues with this one apart from syncing but I've read that is
because I have a Huawei phone.
Best Answer
0 Votes

This is exactly what mine is doing.  Worked fine yesterday. Today, nothing.  Thought it was just out of juice, but app showed it still had 55% power.  Now, it is unresponsive, have had it plugged in for hours and now when I hit the button under the charger, the lights flash, but still not logging, syncing, or any other response.  

How do we fix???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit aren’t interested, they’ll just offer a discount on a new model if yours is out of warranty

Sent from my iPad

Moderator Edit: Content - Promoting

Best Answer
0 Votes
No way to fix. it's officially a dead device. Having gone through it
online, and then with a Fitbit person over the phone, I'm confident if you
have what I had it's dead.

Sorry
Best Answer
0 Votes

It is absolutely ridiculous Fitbit is refusing to support devices that have a known issue. As others have stated, when the only solution that the company can provide is a solution to spend more money with them, it's time to take your business elsewhere.

Best Answer

Same here. Only now the start with 35%. Google search "fitbit stopped working scam" you'll see they turned off a lot of flex 2 units to get people to buy others.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ricardofitbit can you create a ticket for me.  I'm another loyal customer who's fitbit magically stopped working a few days after the 1 year warranty.  Flex 2. Will not buy any other large more expensive units.  Just want my valued flex 2 to work.  Can you reverse the update on mine maybe that caused the problems for everyone?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I got mine working again but the solution probably isn't in Fitbits manual.

So my Fitbit died around New Year, 4 white 1 pink constant flashing while trying to charge. No matter if I unplugged and replugged it wouldn't go away and wasn't connecting to my phone so I gave up. I was disappointed reading on here there was no solutions and folk being told to purchase a new device. So.... I did but not another Flex 2.

Tonight I tried to plug in the Flex2 to see if it would work but it was still the same from a month ago. Well I thought I have nothing to lose and was going to throw it out anyway so I threw the pebble off our wooden floor gently and replugged into the charger but it didn't work, room the pebble and threw it again and tried in charger but sane flashing light issue, threw one last time a little harder on floor and plugged in, and would you believe it, it started its normal charge sequence and was detectable by the phone again so I have magically fixed the flex2 pebble. Worth a go for anyone who is ready to throw theirs out anyway and it's no longer under warranty. I have a new fit /smart watch anyway as thought this one was busted but now have the Fitbit Flex working as a backup or could give it away now. Obviously a wee jolt / shock to it must have reset or got it going again.

Cheers

Best Answer

Were you ever able to fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

No - I bought 

Sent from my iPad

Moderator Edit: Content - Promoting

Best Answer
0 Votes