Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apology re Flex length of ownership ---- My error.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I made an error when I posted about my FitBit Flex lasting 14 years ---- it came out in 2013 and I believe I purchased mine in late 2013 or in 2014.  Therefore I've only had it for approximately 8 years ---- I must have transposed my numbers when I tried to figure out how long I'd had the Flex ---- simple math:  deduct year of purchase from present year!!!!  How I messed that up, I really don't know --- either due to a simple typo or lack of sleep.🤷‍ Please accept my apologies ----- I had no intention of misleading anyone. However, I am still very pleased with my Flex and have no intention of replacing it with a more technologically advanced model even if they have more options.  All I need is to monitor my steps, my food and water intake, my sleep hours and how I do in challenges ---- any other options that Fitbit or Flex offers might be interesting but not that important to me.  Wishing everyone with a Flex or Flex 2 many years of happy stepping.  👍

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I have also had the same flex 2 since it came out - I had it on Pre Order for a couple of months so it was one of the very first ones. The battery doesn't last as long now (though still a few days) but otherwise is as good as new. A great little tracker (though I also like my newer models as well 😊)

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes