Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App not marking distance goal complete

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have a Flex 2 & am syncing it in the Android phone app.This is not a big functional problem, but it has tripped me up a few times when I'm exercising and glancing at the app to see if I've met my goals yet. As far as I know my Flex 2 is correctly measuring the actual distance I have walked, as it seems to correlate with my steps & calories, but the problem is that it will still show that I have a long way to go towards my daily distance goal, even when the actually numbers show that I have already exceeded that goal. I have screenshots from today and a few days ago where it shows I have walked more than my 3 mile goal (3.7 & 3.3 miles, respectively) but the graphic in the app makes it look like I am only half or three quarters of the way there. I have tried setting my goal to different numbers and checked for updates for the app, but nothing has fixed this yet. None of the other categories on my app seem to have this problem (steps, calories, and active time).

Best Answer
65 REPLIES 65

None of this works. It's incredibly irritating that this hasn't been fixed in years. I have owned a fitbit going on 10 years now. It definitely makes me want to switch to something different. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same issue todat (4/10/23) and one of the first commenters was correct. The daily goals in my app was set to what I wanted, yet when I passed my goal, it wasn't marked as completed. When I logged into my FitBit settings on the browser, the goal was higher that what I had set in the app. The FitBit was going by the goal set in the browser and the remaining distance matched. Once I changed the browser goal, the app and watch automatically updated. Finally, all green!

Best Answer
0 Votes

You were correct, the FitBit settings in the browser were higher than what I set as daily goals in the app. I made the update online and it fixed the issue in the app and on the FitBit right away. Thank you!!

Best Answer

thank you for finding the solution & posting it. I just fixed mine & it works perfectly now! Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes
This does not work on mine. I change it in the browser and when the page
refreshes it reverts back to the kilometer equivalent of 4 miles not the
actual 4 miles that it should be.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Yep, it now appears to be fixed. Thanks.
Best Answer
0 Votes