Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find alarm settings on new Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone please help me. I want my old dashboard back. I  went to settings, nothing there! I have silent alarms already set in my Flex and can't find them anymore with this new dashboard  to change them!! Does anyone with Fitbit care how much I hate this NOW!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @TardisBarb

Which dashboard are you using? 

• Fitbit.com;
  • iOS;
  • Android;
  • Windows 10 app for Windows 10?;

To manage silent alarms, feel free to check out the fitbit article:

How do I manage silent alarms?

Learn how to set, use, and delete silent alarms.

Thank you very kindly

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
114 REPLIES 114

Hi @TardisBarb

Which dashboard are you using? 

• Fitbit.com;
  • iOS;
  • Android;
  • Windows 10 app for Windows 10?;

To manage silent alarms, feel free to check out the fitbit article:

How do I manage silent alarms?

Learn how to set, use, and delete silent alarms.

Thank you very kindly

Best Answer
0 Votes

@TardisBarb Welcome to the Fitbit family! Since the new update of the Fitbit app for Android devices (version 2.48 released on May 1st, 2017) the new dashboard was fully implemented. You will not be able to go back to the old dashboard anymore.

To set up or change silent alarms on the new dashboard; do the following:

• Open the Fitbit app.
  • Tap the tracker tile located on the top right corner.
  • Swipe down and tap "Silent Alarm".
  • Manage your alarms.
  • Sync your tracker for the changes to be effective.

That should certainly help you out! Also, check the article @SunsetRunner shared on his post above.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
Thank you so much...🤗 never even thought to tap the plus sign, Duh....  I still don't like the new dashboard but I'm getting use to companies and not only Fitbit, but Yahoo and Chase Bank for example changing platforms etc., and even if we user let them know through communities and forums that we prefer the old way. They think that they know best for us, that probably we never tried the new way. Well I'm here to say we are not dummies. We try, we like or don't but it does not seem to matter, it's their way. Well that's enough of TardisBarb's rant for today!      Allons-y! 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Fab Heart Feel free to explore the discussions forums to Share Your Story, Get Fitter, Find wonderful Fitbit Friends, Sharing Recipes and much more.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks, got a reply to just tap the plus sign.

Best Answer

Like just about everyone we all want the old dashboard back but Fitbit displaying true contempt for their customers refuse to do it.

The new tile display is not user friendly.

It is obviously designed by someone who does not use the product of which I will shortly be falling into that category.

Perhaps a career at Rockstar North would be more appropriate for their designers. Grand theft fitness perhaps?

Best Answer
Amen

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note Edge on the Telstra Mobile Network
Best Answer

Awfulness!

Hate it!

Give me back my old dashboard.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

@muscleyfellow @Duffwarren @sherryanne1 Welcome to the Fitbit family! Thanks for your feedback. 

Since the Fitbit app was updated to version 2.48 (released on May 1st, 2017), the new look of the dashboard was fully implemented. This means that you can no longer return to the old design. 

I already get used to it. It is modern and it is the future, as @TardisBarb said, other companies have also been implementing new looks for their platforms. I like how the steps, distance, active minutes, floors, and calories are now displayed plus the new Community tile if you are on the US!

See you around. 

Best Answer

I also strongly dislike the new dashboard.  Can't see any improvements  that help me in my use of FITBIT.

Best Answer

@GINMANLY Welcome to the Fitbit family! Can you provide more details on the issue you are experiencing?

The new dashboard is different for sure, but it is very functional at the same time. It's been like that for a long time now!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
It has unfortunately been around for a while and it is still not as good as before. There are zero benefits to the new one and your customers don't like it but you ignore them.It does not synch well and we don't like the tiles.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Best Answer

@muscleyfellow Thanks for your reply and feedback. If you are having trouble syncing please do the following:

That should help you out with any syncing issues you may experience. You can also arrange and edit the tiles.

See you around! 

Best Answer

I can't find the plus sign on my dashboard (Android) to edit my silent alarms. I swear it was there last week - what am I doing wrong???

Best Answer

Where have the silent alarms gone now? I can set them on my Versa, but can't find them anywhere in the Android app. None of the suggestions here have shed any light - I can't find it in any "+" menu that I've found!

Best Answer

I don't use the app..I use the dashboard on my computer. How do I set the silent alarms on my dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I cannot find where to set my silent alarm - I don't see a tracker in the upper right corner.  All I have in an inbox with a red dot...help!!!

Best Answer

Has anyone been able to set a silent alarm on new dashboard. I have no + sign or tool icon. Can’t find it anywhere? 

Best Answer
On my Samsung  when I open the app and the dashboard comes up, at the top there is a little pictures of tracker.  Click that and you'll see... sync now and below that are the General things.Notifications, reminder to move, Main Goal, Wrist Placement followed by Slient Alarm.

Best Answer