Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find alarm settings on new Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone please help me. I want my old dashboard back. I  went to settings, nothing there! I have silent alarms already set in my Flex and can't find them anymore with this new dashboard  to change them!! Does anyone with Fitbit care how much I hate this NOW!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
114 REPLIES 114

These instructions did not work for me.  I had to go to icon on upper left , not upper right" than click my device (pictire of my watch) then silent alarm.  Not intuitive at all.  This was not a helpful change to the dashboard. Old one was better. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

With the new Charge 3 dashboard, you have to drag down to see it syncing to see the silent alarms. This is in NO way intuitive. Please fix this to make it more apparent where to find the silent alarm setting. It is very frustrating. I know in some ways this will be seared in ny brain. But when I still search and search it is a little maddening. Please fix this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can’t find a “tracker tile”

im using iOS and the Versa- trying to find the silent alarms - no luck

Best Answer
0 Votes

There nothing on the top right hand  corner but message about my steps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The plus sign does not work  either that just tell me where to teach my sleep

Best Answer
0 Votes

On my charge 2 I click on my picture in top left corner then the drop down lists my fitbits. I click on my current Fitbit and silent alarms is the fourth down 🤞🏻

Best Answer
0 Votes
Pull down to sync Fitbit - on upper left side touch where the battery % shows - a new screen will pop up that has silent alarm functions

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Thanks, I know that the Silent Alarm option is there on the app for some but the Versa device does not have that option. You can only do it directly on the watch (with the Versa). My husband found this out - I called the Fitbit customer service line and the person I spoke with didn’t even know that! 👎🏼

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi thanks, I’m afraid this does not work on the Versa. Found out you can only set alarms directly on the watch, not from the App!

Best Answer
0 Votes
so how do I do it from my watch?
Best Answer
0 Votes
no new screen try again.
Best Answer
0 Votes

On my charge 2 I push the button on the side until I get to the alarms and then hold it in until it buzzes and shows it’s on. Do the same to turn it off x

Best Answer
0 Votes
finally found it. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
R u using an iPhone Fitbit app?

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
i finally got it I had to click on the left hand side not the right.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! You were the only helpful person on that whole forum!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I wish I knew what tracker tile in upper right hand corner everyone is talking about.  No where can I find this tile.  I DO NOT like the new app.  It needs to be fixed.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

What + sign??  I have several depending on what activity.  Each activity has a plus sign.  This is stupid. I'm in vacation and I can turn off my stupid silent alarm!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Do you have iPhone app - swipe down to sync app and hit the battery and it takes you right to silent alarm to adjust times

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

The new dashboard (at least for the Versa) no longer has the battery at the top. It also no longer allows you to do anything with the silent alarms. ALL must be done on the watch. Does anyone know how I can remove myself from this thread?

Best Answer
0 Votes