Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find alarm settings on new Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone please help me. I want my old dashboard back. I  went to settings, nothing there! I have silent alarms already set in my Flex and can't find them anymore with this new dashboard  to change them!! Does anyone with Fitbit care how much I hate this NOW!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
114 REPLIES 114
Thank you very much😃

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Swipe down like you are refreshing the app and then click on battery on the upper left corner. When you touch he battery, the screen will show the silent alarm and then you can set it.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Nope!  I did exactly that and there are no silent alarms on the page or in any sub menu. Please see the screen shots. This is very frustrating. please post a screen shot of your IPhone.  
393F2697-ACD9-4A77-8173-AA628272D5ED.png

096DD700-9406-4D0C-A0B6-0771913C1176.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is an ionic. Not a flex. This is not solved. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Mamacapoot. I don’t see a reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I sent some screen shots, but got an error message. Sorry, not sure what else to do. I have a charge 3 fit bit so I may not be helpful for you.
Best Answer

I agree with tardis...new dashboard is a pain.  Where is the alarm setting...??  The one response was not helpful

Best Answer

I called customer service and was told that because you can set the alarm on the device itself (Versa 2), the silent alarm option is no longer available on the app. Which I hate and is dumb. 
This applies to Versa2, not sure about other devices. Also, you can set it up with Siri or Alexa. 

Best Answer
I think I’ll keep my altra hr than
Mojita

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Has gone from Ionic too. Not visible on device or under accounts..

Best Answer
0 Votes

What "tracker tile" are you talking about???

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same can someone help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Latest ionic update fixed problem for my device. 👍🍰

Best Answer
0 Votes

Do you have the Ionic?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I recently received an update for my Charge 3 which I did installl and now the alarm setting is not available on the iPhone app. It I cannot find it. I cannot figure out how to set alarm on the device either. Has anyone discovered a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still not finding the Silent Alarm on the app after the update for my Charge 3. Help...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My alarms have stopped working too. However on the web page you set your alarms from there. But that still has not worked so I googled a bit and said I must reboot the device. I rebooted and hopefully it will tomorrow morning.

Crap customer and tech support though from fitbit. Fitbit needs to pick u their game, they're really losing my support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The silent alarm feature was the 9nly item I use on my fit bit, I can’t believe you have removed it!

Best Answer
0 Votes
It’s there - when you swipe down to refresh the app, click under your profile pic and the alarm screen will pop up

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes