Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find alarm settings on new Dashboard

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Someone please help me. I want my old dashboard back. I  went to settings, nothing there! I have silent alarms already set in my Flex and can't find them anymore with this new dashboard  to change them!! Does anyone with Fitbit care how much I hate this NOW!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
114 REPLIES 114

It's not there. on the ionic.  Checked and refreshed 100 times. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Oh my goodness STOP sending me emails on this NOW!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

New update, no silent alarm. I am due in work in 6 hours. I'll be sending this piece of rubbish back

Best Answer
0 Votes
It's now on the wrist. They didn't tell anyone!!!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you find an answer? I’m struggling with the new 2020 update 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes. I have contacted them and the answer I got was"it did not fit their plans" to have it in the app any more.

So now you have you to swipe left on the actual fitbit device until you see alarms and set it that way.

This is fitbit's "coca cola" moment of doing something so stupid and changing a perfectly fine product into a piece of crap.

Best Answer

I agree! It looks like I will have to go in every day to reset my alarm instead of having a preset weekday alarm as we previously had the capability of having on the app. Not good FitBit!

Best Answer

How do you do this on the iPhone update? I can’t find my silent alarms 🙃🙃

Best Answer

I have read about 20 of these posts and tried everything. I just got a new Fitbit Versa 3 and the silent alarms are nowhere to be found in the app (I have iPhone). When I go to the spot where I can sync, there is nothing there for alarms. I too have no “plus sign” nor any “tile”, only the icon of a person in the upper left corner...and when I click that I get to the screen where I can select my device...and when I do that I am expecting to see the option of alarms as that is where it was for 3.5 years on my last Fitbit device, but now it is gone. Can anyone please give step by step instructions for VERSA 3 on how to use the app on my iPhone to manage the alarms?  Thanks very much for your help. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

With the newer fitbits, including the Versa 3, the alarms are managed on the fitbit itself rather than in the app on the phone. From the main clockface on your Versa 3 swipe left until you see the Alarms app.

Best Answer

I don't have a plus sign. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit sense and there is no option for silent alarms, can anyway help

Best Answer
0 Votes

Did you figure this out?  I'm having same issue with my new Sense 2. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

But like me I have an alarm set through the app I can't disable

Best Answer
0 Votes