Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in sleep data with latest update are terrible!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

What is with the changes to the sleep data provided?  I can no longer see what my sleep efficiency was for the night, nor am I given the number of times awake and number of times restless, just an overall number.  Since when is giving LESS information considered an upgrade?  One of the primary reasons I use the flex is specifically to track this information and now it's gone and I'm only given a stupid graphic that doesn't provide me with any significant information.

Best Answer
22 REPLIES 22

I'm able to click and see my sleep patterns, but not the timers when I'm awake.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find it hard to believe that the sleep data (which is the reason I wear a fitbit) is now gone!  There were no warnings - no info sent out to users that I ever saw.  I probably will not replace with a fitbit brand if I can find another tracker that includes sleep data.  I don't see how it's legal to remove a part of the program that was there when the item was purchased.  If there is a way to upgrade I would be interested to know how and what the cost might be even though I believe it's very unfair to remove this part of it I might consider upgrading if not too expensive...I can't believe that wasn't offered before the update that took the information I need away.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't think sleep is gone.  Click on Dashboard, then edit.  It gives you all the choices for your dashboard.  There is a minus or a plus next to the choices.  This is a toggle to put the choices on or off your dashboard.  You should be able to turn sleep back on to view on your dashboard.

Best Answer
0 Votes