Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dashboard showing calories not steps

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Up until this morning my flex was displaying my steps as my main goal. However it has changed itself to show Calories as the main goal.

i have looked at my main goal and it is set to steps. Whatever I change this menu too the display remains as calories.

can someone please advise?

tks

Best Answer
53 REPLIES 53

Mine is gone the very same no steps tile whatsoever 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This was only helpful comment!! Thank you, I set it up!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

For me, I clicked on the top LEFT corner on the picture of my account, than clicked to "Set up a device" and chose my phone, since I don't have a watch.

After, I went back to main screen with calorie count, press and hold calorie icon, when just below it steps icon shows up, went on "x" on calorie icon, and clickednon steps icon which then comes into focus on the screen.

So this is detailed explanation, as I was talking to my grandma 🙂 hopefully, it will be helpful.

Best Answer

Same question here, there is nothing about steps at all on my dashboard

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed, I've only had mine since Christmas and it constantly fails to sync. Tried all the suggestions, nothing works. Contacted support and they told me to add another device (replacing existing one) and the first time, that worked. But the sync issue started happening again within days, and now that isn't working to fix it. It finds the device, but won't connect. So I have to stay on the existing connection - where I now have the same problem as above. I see CALORIES at the top where I used to see STEPS, and I can't figure out how to fix that. I'm referring to the app, not the dashboard on the computer. Very frustrating this FitBit, I really thought I'd like it, but it's frustrating me to no end.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have no step title in my app.

Best Answer

There is no “steps” tile below and I can’t seem to find any other way to fix this.

Best Answer

I tried to start the fix below but found that in addition to steps missing replaced by calories on my iPhone, steps are no longer even a tile option on my sense 2 at all. I was walking this morning when steps suddenly changed to calories. I tried re-pairing my sense 2 and nothing changed. Next, I found the solution here to try. Neither worked.

Best Answer

Same here, cruzansuz. There is not even a Step Tile in my options to move. This issues started today (Feb. 6, 2023).

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same issue.  Starting about 3 days ago my fitbit would not stay connected to my iPhone.  Today, steps were replaced with calories.  Steps no longer even show up as an option.  I've reloaded the fitbit app and having the same problem.  I've now shutdown the fitbit and will try again in 30 minutes or so.

Best Answer
0 Votes

have cals only .....no sub goals

Best Answer
0 Votes

did not work

Best Answer
0 Votes

have no small steps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks.  My sleep info has disappeared from displaying on the app also.  Any thoughts on how to get it to display?

Best Answer
0 Votes