Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete friend messages

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Can u delete messages from friends?
Best Answer
151 REPLIES 151

Thanks for your response I hope the problem is resolved soon as it is very annoying .

Best Answer
Preach girl

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Logging out of the Fitbit app didn't work for me.....I've got old messages from 10/31/18. 😭

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nothing has worked for me and still have old messages ! I've reported this to fitbit and nothing has been done .. terrible service from them !! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This does not work. I’ve logged out and logged back in and they’re still there. I’ve deleted the app and redownloaded it and they’re still there. What’s the fix now?

Best Answer

Hi I want to delete inbox messege. Its 6 month old, I log out report, blocket and unfriend but nothing is helping. Any one know how can delete the text

Best Answer

Do you mean Uninstall and reinstall or just log out and log back in? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
That doesn't work as I've tried it ! It's a fault with fitbit apparently !

Susan
Best Answer
I've tried logging out and logging in....messages are still there!  😢They will not go away.Love, Honor, Respect & Blessings©Kendra HazelSent via my Samsung Galaxy S9+
Best Answer
Yeah I've tried everything and messages still there ! Fitbit clearly doing nothing to resolve this problem !

Susan
Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know why fitbit won't add this feature, this has been an on going complaint for years! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I wish I could stop seeing this over and over and over. If you have an issue resolve it for God's sake, and leave the rest of us alone. You are a grown person, act like one.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
I posted that years ago I have no idea why it keeps popping up or why people continue to ask me for help.

Sorry

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes
I beg your pardon. !! I posted

Susan his query ages ago and every so often it keeps popping back up !! Probably another failure from fitbit !!
Best Answer
0 Votes

It's not working for me 😔

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does not work. I have had messages for 8 months, can't get rid of them! Ugh! 

Best Answer

Didn't work for me 🙁

Best Answer
0 Votes

@AndreaFitbit wrote:

It's nice to see you here @Kristinarie10@suzie15@Rckclmbrjess,. Welcome! I will be glad to assist you with your deleting messages inquiry. Thank you for mentioning the steps you have followed in order to correct this. 

Thank you for your feedback and comments. At this time messages can't be deleted. I appreciate your concern regarding the red notification. Our team is aware of it, but may not be able to provide a fix in the immediate future. 

We'll continue to monitor the situation, and keep our team informed of the impact to you and other customers. We understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products.

I appreciate your patience. See you around!

Why can fitbit just put in a delete option for messages. What is the thinking behind having to wait 30 days for a message to automatically be deleted.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I've had messages for 8 months that won't go away! Fitbit should create a
delete button.
Best Answer
0 Votes