Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Fitbit still support Flex? Any iPhone 11 success?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Two parter. 
1/ haven’t used my Flex in a long time but recharged it to get started again. Immediately, the band snapped in half. Can’t believe it. Decided to carry it in my pocket. Then I realized my Fitbit isn’t syncing to my new iPhone 11 no matter what I do. I see messages from Fitbit saying they are working on it, but those are not recent. Any luck?

2/ in my search for help it doesn’t look like Fitbit cares much about Flex. It isn’t listed on menus I’ve seen. Should I just abandon this and get an Apple Watch? I’m not feeling another Fitbit investment for it to become obsolete so quickly (and not work with my phone!)

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I'm not sure what menues you are referring to @YoBC. do you see the Flex listed here? If you do not, the tracker hasn't been connected to your account. 

Best Answer

Hi

I have not been able to sync my Flex with a Windows Laptop and a Google Android phone since 17 October last year and despite numerous polite e mails offering engineering help I still have the problem. It appears to be software issue and I also am beginning to think that Fitbit is not supporting the earlier Flex but is not saying so.

Are others having the same issue?

Iain

Best Answer
0 Votes

You start off by asking about the Fitbit App and iOS 13. 

Once Fitbit gets this issue resolved then your one will sync. I suggest looking at the iOS board for help. Users have been posting solutions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes