Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double tap brings a slow blink blue light and i lost all data for today

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My flex 2 has started doing something new. When it gets double tapped, intentionally or not, instead of showing the progress lights, a single pale blue light starts slowly blinking. I didn't think anything of it til I went to manually sync and saw all my data for today was gone...

I've never seen this light before, nor have I messed with any settings lately. All software is up to date and I'm using a galaxy S10+ with the most current OS (can look up later if need be)

Any ideas?

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Mattman840 Either a few restarts will fix it or your flex 2 is dying. So try the restarts, but if that doesn't fix it you will sadly need a new tracker.

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

@NellyG, this is where it gets weird. I've reset the pebble multiple times and reinstalled the app, in hopes that it might resolve the issue, which it does not

However, then app still continues to count my steps, but it only adds them to yesterday's total. The app hasn't created a new day. It's like it's off by a whole day...  now I'm even more confused haha

Best Answer
0 Votes

Wow, that sounds really weird! However the Flex 2 is a very basic little tracker and virtually the only troubleshooting you can do is restarting it a few times. So it sounds as if it might be slowly dying. The Flex two was my first tracker and I loved that little thing. I'm so sorry they are not made any more, even though I love my Sense. The Flex 2 was something special.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes