Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of tether, after about 18 months of sync issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ongoing issues. Cust services suggested all sorts of tips/tricks/loops to jump through/resets/resyncs/set ups/ tried them all couple of days max then it stops battery good steps /sleep recorded then disappears! Steps not recording then recording when it's plugged in charging! Any ideas please as I'm seriously considering going elsewhere now, anythings got to be better than this. Many thanks.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @1weesandy,

There's clearly something wrong with your battery. I would consider contacting Customer Support again and then asking for a Battery Test.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I’m on my third Fitbit in three years and I doubt I’m going to spend all that money again. I just bought this one in January 2020.

second one lasted only 6 months. First one lasted the longest with 11 months.

the first one had issues with the back lights being on continuously, the second one had issues with syncing and battery and the third one just died, won’t show any sign of life even though it had 69% battery left. It had problems syncing the days before it’s death. I’m really disappointed and doubt I will give Fitbit a fourth try. I need something much more reliable and something that will actually last a couple of years, like 5-8 years.

Adieu Fitbit, may you now Rest In Peace ✌🏽 

Best Answer
0 Votes