Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit bit Flex 2 lights all flash together without charging in charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Good day Can any one assist. My fitbit flex 2 battery need to be charged. It is totally drained As soon as I plug it into the charger all the lights start to flash all together but not charging. I tried and reset but it is not buzzing or resetting and the lights do not disappear just keep flashing.

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

I had the a battery drain issue twice recently with the same problem of no buzzing when putting into the charger, even while doing the reset button solution. All it did was flash.

The way I fixed it was by simply spamming the reset button. When you feel a buzz, that's when you know it's charging. It got to the point where I spammed for at least 10 minutes...

After it jumpstarts, leave it! Or you might end up repeating the dreadful process again. And remember to monitor your battery percentages and not have it completely drained in the future. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

Thanks for the advice Kindly can you explain to me what you mean with spamming the button?

Thank you
Anel

Sent from my Huawei Mobile
Best Answer
0 Votes

Place your Flex 2 into the charger and repeatedly click on the reset button (on the back of the charger) until you feel a buzz, which should show a light flashing afterwords indicating a proper charge.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi thank you for the help will try this Keep your fingers cross not the time to die on me know 😂👍

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I tried this but did not work mine is still flashing.  Do you do this why it is plugged into the charger or not? I did this when it was in the charger charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi yes it needs to be plugged in PC. Must say I did it a view times without success and suddenly one day it was charging 😂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wendy5To answer your question, the charging port must be plugged in while you're resetting the device.

So going through this problem many times, I believe it's just wear and tear that could be causing this issue..

I've noticed that when I fixed the issue and then wore it in the shower, it would begin to malfunction again, the same night. When I tried resetting the device for the entire day, didn't work. When I tried troubleshooting it couple days later, it would start working; however, it wouldn't charge to 100% and it broke down after 1 hour. I finally gave up and was able to pull apart the device easily and realized it was held down by thin glue:

20200513_142532.jpg

So, I assumed moisture from showering and swimming repeatedly for 3 years was the problem. I guess nothing last forever lol.

Ended up finding the Flex 2 on Ebay, and it worked perfectly well. So, it can't be the software and the charger, it gotta be the 24/7 heavy use of the pebble.

I really can't switch out from a no-screen and minimalist design.

Best Answer
0 Votes

any luck with this?  I’m having the same problem- only when I press reset button lights stop flashing, start again when I release button. But no vibrate and doesn’t appear to be charging 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there - how long did it take?  Did you just leave it in charger for the whole time or were you periodically (I assume not continuously) doing the spam the button thing?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jenngann Your Fitbit issue is what I faced many times that put me in turmoil. I also assume that it doesn't vibrate when you do this.

The way I got it to work is repeatedly clicking on the reset button until you feel it vibrate. It would start charging from there. However, depending on how worn out it is (possibly from water exposure), it can take a while. The first few times it happened to me it would take about 10-15 minutes of non-stop clicking. And my last few times before breaking it apart, took me 5-10 hours of clicking. I will advise you that if it doesn't work in 15 minutes, then try it again the next day or so. Also, make sure your charging port is plugged in to a wall adapter or pc; not a portable charger. 

Best Answer
0 Votes