Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FitBit app not showing days of exercise

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

During the week of March 22nd, the app stopped recognizing days of exercise.  It still counts the minutes I exercised and adjusts my calories appropriately, but doesn't give me credit for exercising on that day.  I use a Flex2 and Pixel 4.  My app is up to date and I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling.  This is very annoying!

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I am having a similar issue. It gives me credit if I manually add the exercise (even if I just put in a minute of walking) but then decreases my active minutes if I input it correctly. I am pretty sure this was not the case before. It doesn’t seem to be the case if the exercise is recorded live, the minutes are added. 

It doesn’t seem right that my active minutes decrease just because the Fitbit doesn’t automatically record the exercise!

Best Answer

Quick update: I logged an activity today (gardening) and now they count as active minutes (as in, the bars are all full and my active minutes weren‘t decreased like when I manually added a walk) and as my daily exercise...

Best Answer
0 Votes

On Sat 4/18/20 I walked for about 50 minutes.  The app tracked 50 active minutes and it did add a day of exercise.  It recorded it as a 20 minute walk and 27 minutes on an elliptical, but it did give me credit for a day of exercise.

Today Sun 4/19/20 I walked for about 55 minutes.  The app tracked 55 active minutes but did NOT add a day of exercise.

So it's still not working as it should be.

Hello FitBit, is anyone going to answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes