Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit 2 Bangle Coming unclasped

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Bought my wife a Fitbit2 and a silver bangle for Christmas. She wore it out last week and when she came home noticed it was no longer on her wrist. From looking at reviews on the bangle there is clearly a fault with it as almost 28 % of reviewers reported problems with the bangle opening and losing both bangle and Fitbit.

Anybody know if the Company accept this fault. Any advice would be appreciated. Don't mind replacing the Fitbit for her but the bangle is worrying to say the least. Don't want it disappearing again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Full marks to Fitbit. After contacting them they have provided replacements for both items and advised the problem with the bangle is with their technical department. Can't fault their customer service.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Although you didn’t mention it explicitly, I assume you mean the Flex 2 and this accessory, so I moved your post to the Flex 2 forum. Have you tried to contact customer support?

Dominique | Finland

Ionic, Aria, Flyer, TrendWeight | Windows 7, OS X 10.13.5 | Motorola Moto G6 (Android 9), iPad Air (iOS 12.4.4)

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for that. As you say that seems more appropriate.I have also emailed Fitbit themselves regarding this but just wondered if forum members have had the same problem. Thanks for help.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

Full marks to Fitbit. After contacting them they have provided replacements for both items and advised the problem with the bangle is with their technical department. Can't fault their customer service.

Best Answer

Hi,

I have also had very positive experiences with customer support.  I was thinking of buying the bangle.  Do you know if they've fixed the problem, or did they just replace yours?

Best Answer
0 Votes
As far as I know they just replaced the bracelet but they did advise that the matter had been reported to their technical department. My wife tells me the new one seems to be fine and she is taking care she putting it on.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer

Hi,

I'd appreciate any feedback on whether the problem has been solved as yet.  I am considering buying a bangle for Xmas but I'd hate to lose my tracker in the process.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there, I am afraid there is not much I can add to the original post. My wife has had no further problems with the replacement. She has worn it on numerous occasions.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback regarding the Flex 2 bangle. i would appreciate if you are a new user to share your experience too. Happy to see that this item has work well for some members who got it replaced.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have had my bangle for just over a year now.  I wear it sometimes when I teach and sometimes when I go dancing.  I've probably worn it about two to three times per month since I bought it.  I love that it is dressier than the plain one.  It has come off once or twice, but that's rare, and the actual fitbit is secure inside and has never come out.

I still think that it is expensive for what it is, but I do like it and I'm glad I bought it.

Best Answer
0 Votes