Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 all lights flashing on charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My Flex 2 was flat and when I went to charge it, all the lights are flashing but it won’t charge. I have tried restarting (nothing happens) and re-adding it as a new device but the app just keeps saying “searching” and can’t find it.

Can you help?

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

I have the same problem with my flex 2 too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @daydream1 and @Shan_lovecc, welcome to the Community Forums! Sorry for the delayed reply.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for restarting your Flex 2 devices prior to posting. To better assist you guys with this, can you please let me know the pattern of the lights? Are all the lights white or there's another color? Please check: for more information about this. Please try the restart process several times and let me know how it goes.

I'll be around. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, 

there are four white lights and one pink one, all flashing repeatedly (pulse kind of pattern). I have tried the restart process numerous times... all that happens is the lights stop flashing when I press the button then start again straight afterwards. Pressing the button three times creates no kind of response.

thank you

Best Answer

This started happening to my Flex 2 yesterday, exact same symptoms. Restart is ineffective.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I followed the steps to restart the device, however the light is keep fleshing(all 5 lights) and not respond.

My device bought two years ago.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the exact same issue. Started randomly one day when I woke up and it was just dead (not even the red light that means battery is empty). I put it in the charger and it started flashing all the lights at once. All white except one that is purple-ish. The lights are flashing very quickly, maybe about 3 flashes per second. 

I left it charging, it never stopped flashing. It has been like that whenever I try to charge it for 3 days now. I have tried plugging it into a computer too, same thing happens. When I take it out of the charger it is all black, no reponse to anything. 

I tried to remove the device from the app and deleted the bluetooth pairing, and now the phone cannot even find the pebble. Resetting it does not work, it just goes black when I press the button, and does not vibrate. 

I am at a loss now. 

Best Answer

Hi,

I started to have this issue today when I tried to charge. All four lights plus one purple one is constantly flashing. I've also restarted multiple times.  Anyone find a solution yet?

Best Answer

No. It is already half a month, still not charging and light keep flesh.

I tried every way I know but still don't work.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought my mum a fitbit flex 2 in  January 2018.  And she sent me a video of it charging 

all lights are flashing at the same time she said it has a pink color to it! 
does it mean the battery is no good?

Best Answer
0 Votes
It seems odd that this suddenly happened to my husband and my Flex 2’s several days apart. Wonder if Fitbit did something so we are forced to upgrade. Problem is we like the Flex size when we want to be discreet.
Best Answer

I just went through online chat and received a  replacement or 50% off an upgrade. My flex 2 is over a year old. Worth a try and hope it helps

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you! She loves her fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

seeing as they discontinued the flex 2 earlier this year and that so many have this problem now I have to conclude that they did this on purpose. The flexes are not broken, just locked. I know mine had the software updated few days before this happened, and that must be when they added the code to lock it. And then the errorcode light pattern we get "doesn't exist", which is ridiculous - they definitely know what it means since they coded it in. So I have given up on my flex2 and fitbit as a whole. Will definitely not be buying another. I am really dissappointed that they would do this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is happening to mine as well.  four 4 white and one pink flashing lights.  reset didn't work.  

Best Answer
I called Fitbit and was told mine is out of warranty and they told me to consider purchasing a new model. That’s all I got.
Best Answer
0 Votes

thanks i thought that might be the case. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, im having the same issue, have tried restarting several times but not getting anywhere, do you have any suggestions? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
They told me that there was no warranty on my fitbit!
They were giving me 25% off any fitbit excluding new items!
I told them that I have read a lot of ppl are having the same issue! Seems
weird that everyone’s would all have the same issue at the same time!
I also told them that there were no signs of it dying!
Contact them good luck
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yep, with mine this just happened as well, was still working and syncing a few hours ago. Bought just over 2 years.

Well, I've already been eyeing different brands so that's it for me, no more Fitbit for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes