Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 battery is draining in less than an hour

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi can someone help me ? I buy my Fibit Flex on ebay and it was new in January 2021, the box had never been opened. At first it work very well but like three days ago, I charge it like for 3 hours and my battery drain in one hour. It doesn’t get charge more then one hour, how is that possible? Can someone help me ? I don’t understand ! I like Fibit products but i think a got a lemon 😕

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @DaRK_BoYZ I'm sorry your new Flex2 isn't holding the charge. Unfortunately, although it is new to you, it is an old model of tracker and it may have been sitting in someone's cupboard for a number of years with the battery run flat. There is really no way to tell. If it has been sitting flat then the battery can seriously deteriorate even if it hasn't been used. However there are some things you can try. The first is to restart the Flex 2 a few times and then fully charge it again and see if it holds the charge better. If it still doesn't work properly then try THIS  Help Article and see if something there fixes it.

Restart your Tracker  

I do hope you can get it working properly. The Flex 2 is a great little tracker.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes