Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 battery reporting full charge, but isn't.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm fairly sure this is my sign that this unit is about to die, but asking here to confirm...

My wife's Flex 2 will report a full charge after leaving it on all night, but then she notices it's dead after a couple of hours.  She already tried cleaning the pins and resetting it, before handing it to me to troubleshoot further.

Testing with both her charger and mine, to eliminate that variable, it's reporting full charge after about 2 minutes.  Removing it from the charger, and leaving it on the table, it's drained in about the same amount of time.  Resetting does not alter this behavior.  Seems like the battery may be shot.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi, @User420 , the Flex 2 is now a very old device in electronic terms and you may be right that the battery has come to the end of its useful life.  Unfortunately there is not direct replacement for the Flex/Flex 2.  It was the only device so small that it only operated with lights and had no clock face.  The current most delicate one is the Luxe.  If your wife does want to consider an upgrade, I would recommend getting in touch with Fitbit Customer Support on contact.fitbit.com as I believe they are often able to offer a significant discount to customers with older, out of warranty, devices who are looking to upgrade.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes