Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 fell out of my wrist band.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After owning two flex models, I switched to the flex 2 when it came out (last month).  Two days ago my tracker fell out of the wristband some time while I was wearing it.  I went to tap it after a 2 mile walk, and it was gone!  I'm very disappointed!  I never had this problem with the flex.  It was only a few weeks old!

Best Answer
147 REPLIES 147

@GMom2  thank you for your input. As mentioned before if anyone is having issues with the band you can let out Support team so they can assist you with this.

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

"lost your tracker, have you tried finding it" is probably the worst advice I've heard. You could elaborate more on that with ways on how to find the tracker but I'm certain that looking for it is the first thing people would do when they lose something

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hmmm...seems a common problem. Never had this situation with my old Flex 2 but I would suggest purchasing a strap with a buckle on it as these tend to be more secure, especially for running. You can find these on eBay or Amazon very cheaply.  With regards to your tracker, some eBay sellers sell new fitbits very cheaply so worth having a look...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@GMom2 @tobyjefferson1 Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community! 

@Clarkston thank you for your feedback but these posts usually contain useful tips that may help find the device. You can check the help article here.

@tobyjefferson1 thank you for letting us know where you have found more Flex 2 bands.

I'll be around.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

so this has officially happened twice to me.

i'm honestly quite frustrated, i don't know if I can be bothered to spend 150$ to get a new tracker after having lost two of them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@heytheredj wrote:

so this has officially happened twice to me.

i'm honestly quite frustrated, i don't know if I can be bothered to spend 150$ to get a new tracker after having lost two of them.

Yeah, never had the problem but I replaced mine with an Alta HR. If you want a replacement to a Flex 2 then try the Alta or Inspire series, as I have found my Alta to be much more convenient than my Flex 2 as I can glance at the screen for stats without having to always check my phone. If you want the ability to swim with it, buy an Inspire. I find that it's almost as slim as the Flex 2 and I can wear it with my regular watch on my other wrist no problem.

Best Answer

Yeah I was looking at the inspire series, I just can't be bothered to spend that right now.

was hoping that fitbit would give me a discount towards a new tracker, but bands aren't covered under warranty apparently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Same happened to me.  Was very active at work and had been to multiple job sites on a project, and toward the end of the day I tapped the wristband and no lights.  Went to pull it out to charge the pebble and it just was not there.  I live in East Texas, my fitbit is somewhere in Kyle TX about 5 hours from home. Had to buy a new one.  Wish Fitbit would redesign wristband to allow a smaller slit in the band to SLIDE the pebble into.  It would still be able to be PUSHED in or out, but I don't think it would fall out this way.

Best Answer
0 Votes