Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 lights work but cannot see lights in wristband

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Flex 2 lights work, unit charged, but when inserted into the wristband, I cannot see lights. Can the wristband be faulty? Have had it a few years.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @SunsetRunner I sounds like you need a new wristband. The tiny windows that the lights shine through can get discoloured and non transparent over time. You could try scrubbing the band inside and out with a toothbrush to see if it is just dirty though. You can probably  still get Flex 2 bands on Amazon.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @SunsetRunner I sounds like you need a new wristband. The tiny windows that the lights shine through can get discoloured and non transparent over time. You could try scrubbing the band inside and out with a toothbrush to see if it is just dirty though. You can probably  still get Flex 2 bands on Amazon.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Best deal for replacement bands for flex 2 is from eiEuuk Official Store in Aliexpress.com, about a C$1.37 each, many colours.

fmyers1776_0-1689612703421.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you. I cleaned but will try again. And a replacement band is possible. 
I appreciate it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you!

Best Answer
0 Votes