Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex 2 orange/red and white lights

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Fitbit flex 2 has been working well all day and now it is glowing orange/red with one white light and won't go away it isn't flashing it is solid and my battery is low.. I have no silent alarms set etc.. and I tried plugging in my Fitbit to charge it since the battery is low and it didn't vibrate or anything when I plugged it in and it is still glowing orange/red and white... Help please!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Wow, this is very strange my friend. Woman Frustrated Are you still having this issue with the lights on your Flex 2? If so, I'd recommend leaving your tracker charging (even if it has medium battery level) around 1-2 hours, then try restarting your tracker 3 times in a row. 

As you may know, the only color lights you should see on your Flex 2 are the following ones:

lightsonflex2.png

Give this a shot and let me know it goes!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@MarreFitbit wrote:

Wow, this is very strange my friend. Woman Frustrated Are you still having this issue with the lights on your Flex 2? If so, I'd recommend leaving your tracker charging (even if it has medium battery level) around 1-2 hours, then try restarting your tracker 3 times in a row. 

As you may know, the only color lights you should see on your Flex 2 are the following ones:

lightsonflex2.png

@MarreFitbit wrote:

lightsonflex2.png

Best Answer
0 Votes

This happened to me too!! I plugged it in and nothing happened. Around 14 hours later it was not fully charged

Best Answer
0 Votes

Try restarting your flex 2 as @MarreFitbit suggested above.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer