Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex not recording active minutes, hourly steps or syncing with challenges

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For the last month, my flex will not record active minutes or hourly steps. I’m doing a bingo challenge and it is not recording any manually entered active minutes and it says I’ve only done 2300 steps for the past three days, when I’m at almost 4000 today.

I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app and reset my device.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Manually logged data does not count in challenges, only data actually recorded.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Manually logged data does not count in challenges, only data actually recorded.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Well, that’s inconvenient because I have to enter them manually because my device won’t record them automatically. Doesn’t explain the steps discrepancy, since those are tracked automatically.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing the same thing,  and its pissing me off so bad I'm about to throw it in the garbage and say forget it!!  Just did two laps around the neighborhood and it didn't track any of them.  Freshly charged, too.  SO STINKIN' MAD!  The other day I had over 10,000 steps and ZERO active minutes and no hours with over 250 steps...?!!  ARGH!!  

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same not counting steps but will buz when alarm set on it 

Appears not to be sync to phone 

Best Answer

Mine is doing the same thing   Not recording steps or activity unless I manually enter. It is fully charged and I tried to reset it and reset my phone.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Active minutes and steps should be counted by your Flex. 

I believe you guys are reffering to minutes of activity like having a run recorded by Fitbit. 

Try putting your Flex into its recording mode by tapping the screen a few times. You will need to tap again when done with the activity. 

Of course if your steps are not being counted, as you say, throughout the day, then we have an unrelated issue. 

Best Answer
0 Votes