Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex resetting in middle of day

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
For the past few days my Fitbit is resetting to 0 steps in the middle of the day. I'll check my steps and I have 3 or 4 dots for completed steps. When I check again within the next few hours my flex is only showing one dot. When I sync my Fitbit to my phone it is also showing 0 steps for the entire day. Is there a solution to this?
Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11
I'm having the same issue.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Same problem. Just started today. Lost all my steps!!!
Best Answer

Hi, @Pbren, it sounds like your timezone may be incorrect.  On your phone go to Account --> Advanced Settings.  Turn off "set automatically" and then choose your timezone and sync your Flex (make sure it really does sync).  It should then update your timezone and only reset to zero at midnight, as expected.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.

Welcome to the Community!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

Yeah mine does do that has well, time to upgrade 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Rcsandmore Welcome to the Fitbit Community! That is very strange! Have you checked the time zone settings? It may be that the time zone is incorrect, feel free to check that out to make sure! 

Also, perform a restart on your Flex. Do this a couple of times!

If you are looking forward to upgrade, I recommend checking the Flex 2 which includes a new design and awesome new features, like the one that allows you to swim with it!

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had the same problem with my Fitbit Charge 3.  I've had it a week, had about 3,000 steps for the day, was hitting all goals then poof, everything was gone and I was back at 0.  I haven't done anything with the Fitbit from a settings perspective since I set it up the first day.  I did charge it last night during sleep but it worked fine until it blew up.  This is not a confidence builder for having a device 7 days and this kind of failure.  Perhaps I should look at Apple....don't like the size but I like reliability.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had the same prob. My time zone is correct.. How can I get back my sttps? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Adlin can youdescribe your issue in more detail?  Had your Flex run out of battery and you had just recently recharged it?

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

No.. My battery is 32%. I was watching TV when suddenly realised it happened

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had the same thing happen several times in the last hour. Battery not dead, and in the middle of a walk it reset twice to exactly 560 steps (not zero). So weird and annoying 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Happened to me just today 

Best Answer
0 Votes