Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex won’t connect to IPhone 8

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi there, new to the Fitbit world. Fitbit battery is fully charged, all 5 lights blinking. When I insert it into the wrist band no lights and consequently it won’t connect to my iPhone 8. Have followed instructions to reset still nothing. Not good consider the price of these things. 😠 Having said that this is the first time I’ve tried to use it. Hope there’s help out there in the wide blue yonder. Greetings from :new_zealand: New Zealand. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @SunsetRunner  is this a new Flex? They were retired a few years ago and the Inspire 2 is the current one. Have you tried tapping the band when the tracker is in it? 

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for your reply yes I have tried tapping. Tried reset and.uninstalled the app and reinstalled. I will try letting the battery drain and try everything again like someone has done previously otherwise get another Fitbit or Apple Watch I guess.

Thanks 🙏 again 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So anyway considering the cost of this Fitbit obvious of the model, and age, and reading all the problems a lot of the community have had or still having I have decided to mothball my Fitbit can’t be bothered. Have bought a new watch tracker recently released KoreTrak for a third of the price. And hopefully won’t experience the same frustrations I have with the expensive Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes