Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heartbroken over slow death of my fitbit flex...

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know if there is an answer to my question as my flex has lived a long and active life.  Together, we have faced many challenges and conquered them all.  But, unfortunate to say, it may be time to retire my flex because it is now living the last of its best years as a senior device.

I've noticed in the last few weeks, my flex no longer holds a charge more than 12 to 14 hours.  I charge it every night at 9pm or 10pm until fully charged; thereafter, anywhere between 11am and 2pm (at latest) next day, I receive an email notification that the charge on my flex is low.  By 4pm to 5pm (same day) I tap my flex only to see there is no life left in it.  Then, again, starts the daily loop: I charge it at night, receive the low charge notification during lunch hours next day and, later in the evening, find it is lifeless.

I am devastated and heartbroken.  My flex and I have been a strong team since July 2014.  I will be very surprised if there is a resolution that will actually help.  If someone has the answer, please let me know.  I cannot bear to part with my flex.  We have lived through so much together that the thought of getting another device, other than possibly another flex, is just too much to bear.

Inconsolable in NY.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@enduringimage this sounds like a really amazing relationship! I and others can certainly relate to this sentiment as we grow very attached to our Fitbits and it's heartbreaking when they don't function as optimally as they once did. Unfortunately, the battery in the Flex isn't replaceable, you can't open any Flex without destroying them. Outside of reminding yourself to charge when in the car or at your desk, the best solution may be to replace the tracker itself, retaining your accessories. 

Best Answer
0 Votes