Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out what Fitbit I have?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been given a Fitbit but have no idea which one it is how do I find out? Thanks 

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

A warm welcome to the Fitbit Family @SunsetRunner! Check below the picture of each Fitbit tracker we have:  

Fitbittrackers.PNG

Also, here's the Fitbit comparison page, so you can check each feature your Fitbit trackers have. 

Let me know which Fitbit you got, so I can share all the information about it. Robot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Hello, i have a fitbit but none of those models are the right type. i saw the store and ace seemed to be the closest looking. please help.

Best Answer

Can you send a picture of your tracker?

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

It's great to have you here @cyber_madness! The tracker that looks the more to Ace is Fitbit Blaze, you may want to check the Blaze Product Manual and see if this is the one you have. 

If you want to set it up just follow this procedure and once it's being paired to your account, you'll have the model. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Thanks for your advice @DramaQueenDivaRobot Happy

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

The Ace looks absolutely nothing like the Blaze.......seriously??

OP, If it looks like the Ace, then it would be the Alta just not the HR version which detects heartrate

Best Answer
0 Votes

It looks like Fitbit charge but charger is different

Best Answer
0 Votes

i’m having the same problem, could someone help me figure out what generation i have?

@SilviaFitbit could you help??

Moderator edit: Merged replies

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here is a picture of all the trackers, minus the Charge 3:

Current Fitbit Trackers.PNG

Best Answer

Hi @rachelfitz, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums! 🙂

If after seeing @DramaQueenDiva's picture you're still not able to find your tracker, you could try uploading a picture of it for us to tell.

To be able to attach your image, make sure to tap on the camera icon at the top of the typing box. Then, tap in the center of  the screen of your phone and it will ask you if you want to take a photo or if you'd like to add one from your Photo Library. Here, attach your screenshot and then, post your reply.

We'll be looking forward for your reply!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi,I have a Fitbit I think but can’t find out what the model is. I even tried typing in the model number but then again I found the right model but no names. It has a clip charger that goes into three holes on the opposite side of the screen. If anyone could please help me that would be gladly appreciated!

Best Answer

Did you see the pic I posted above, @Ummihaveaprob?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Ummihaveaprob, welcome to the Community Forums! 🙂

Please see the post of @DramaQueenDiva above to find out which tracker you have. If you're not able to find it, feel free to take a picture of it and upload it here for us to help!

Anything else, I'm always around!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

Hi I want to identify what fitbit I have if does not use a charger you take the side of the rubber band off and put it in a plug 

Best Answer

I have got a gift from a friend and trying to find out which Fitbit is this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i dont know what i have can i send picture

@DramaQueenDiva wrote:

Can you send a picture of your tracker?

IMG_20190307_220857

Moderator Edition: format 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Me either 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community forums @gh1165 and @12Moctezuma ! Thanks for letting us know, that you want to know what Fitbit do you have. I'm happy to help you with that. I appreciate the fact that you tried to attach a picture @gh1165, for future references here is the steps on how to add an image to your post.  About the Fitbit that you own, here are all the existing models: 

Fitbit Trackers.PNG

I hope this helps! Robot Happy Let me know if you have any more inquiries.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Based on the pic below, I know I have either an Ace or Alta HR. Is the charger for both of these the same? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@allisonnoelle wrote:

Based on the pic below, I know I have either an Ace or Alta HR. Is the charger for both of these the same? Thanks!

No they are not the same.  The Ace has the charging ports underneath the battery on the side, while the Alta HR has the ports underneath the battery near the bracelet.

Best Answer
0 Votes