Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out what Fitbit I have?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been given a Fitbit but have no idea which one it is how do I find out? Thanks 

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

Do u know what north tracker fit bit is

Best Answer
0 Votes

mine doesn’t look like any of those

Best Answer
Spoiler
It’s a white fit bit with a little circle you use to navigate it what kind is it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My app got wiped in error and I don't know which Fitbit model I have. Looking at the samples online doesn't help because although they are close they are not the same.

Question:

Do any of the Fitbit models need to be taken apart and then one of the 2 parts inserted into a USB socket for charging? Mine does. Do I have a Fitbit or some other manufacture?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't know what mine is It doesn't show up on fitbit app

Best Answer
0 Votes

There is no camera on my typing box. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do I find out which versa I have? I remember it was a special edition but don know if it is the versa lite, just versa, or versa 2

Best Answer
0 Votes

Could someone help me figure put what fit bit I have please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I can’t say specifically as I’ve just been given my friend’s old genuine Fitbit which has a charger that clips around the underside of the face (side to side) . The charger has the Fitbit symbol on it. I also have an exercise tracker,  I bought from China,   that I have to charge by pulling off the wristband and inserting into a usb charger .  Sounds like yours is the non genuine one.

I did reply but it’s come up as a separate post. Hope my reply helped. 

JuanJoFitbit_0-1628104367537.png

Moderator edit: merged reply

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks for giving me that info.

Sent from my iPad
Best Answer
0 Votes

ive looked through all the fit bits online never found mine i think it is the force but  i don't know

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbits band broke idk which I have the bands just pull off and just push back on no clips or anything just opens at each end that inserts

Best Answer
0 Votes

The pics are not helpful because some models look the same. Isn't there a model number somewhere on the device?

Best Answer
0 Votes
I go 2 my fitbit pro app and it shows id115plus hr but I dont see it on the device

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Where can I go in Columbia, MO, for someone to help me figure out what model of Fitbit I have.  I need a new wrist band.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have a Fitbit that looks like the alta but when you slide off the band there is a usb connector to charge it. Which is this?

P.S. (Not sure if it is a fit bit I was told it’s a fit bit when I got it)

Best Answer
0 Votes

https://photos.app.goo.gl/XgaMEsQKA3j6irna9 what model is my fitbit my stepdad used it for a week like 2 years ago I just need to know what model so i can charge it thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, none of the models seem to match the model I have. I cant say much about it other than it's purple, I doubt that would help though. It kind of looks like both the ace and alta.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem but I still can’t figure out which Fitbit I have. Mine you can only take off half of the band and you can plug it into any charger cube to charge it 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same exact one and that’s what I’m trying to figure out 

Best Answer
0 Votes