Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out what Fitbit I have?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have been given a Fitbit but have no idea which one it is how do I find out? Thanks 

Best Answer
72 REPLIES 72

When it comes to the Flex, there are only 2 models @frmrfran 

As for model numbers, look on the box that the fitbit came in. If you do not see it there, you will see the FCC I'D. A quick search on the FCC website will give you the number. 

However many tracker models will have the model number under Settings/a

About/Requlatory Info. 

16197501529298383325570671081306.jpg

However most models can easily be identified by photos, many of them I can indent icy by simply looking at the persons wrist. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

The model number can be accessed from the screen on most models. I was given a fitbit inspire 2 model FB418 and this info can be accessed by flipping through the screen in Device Info.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Seriously? A wee little, dark photo, none of which look like my Fitbit? You guys should be able to do better than that.

Best Answer

@Member622 tap the hamburger menu in the top left these photos can be ridiculously in larger where each picture fills the screen. How about you posting a photo of your tracker. 

Best Answer

i love u hoping i could meet u soon!!

Best Answer

Hiya mine isn’t on that list I think it’s called a pro Fitbit? I am not sure and it doesn’t show on the app

Best Answer

There isn't a "Pro" model of a fitbit. 

I would say to post a I photo, but with so few posts, you do not have this option. 

Try posting a few photos on a photo adhering site, or Google pics then put a link to them here. 

Best Answer

im having the same problem i got givin one and i dont know what one it is it looks like charge 2 but i dont know if it is or not please help

Best Answer

What phone do you have, @J2drips. If androoid, load the fitbit app, turn on the tracker, within a minute the phone will ask if you want to setup a, device model, fitbit. 

Or put some pictures on the web and post a link. 

Or look at the photos of fitbit tracker models. 

Best Answer

I don't know what Fitbit I have and I don't think it is any one of those, can you help?

Best Answer

I think my husbands Fitbit is charge two.  How can I see where the strap goes on to check it is? Please. 

Best Answer

Hello @Sandf and welcome to the Community.  Here is a link to the Charge 2 manual.  Page 10-11 have the instructions for removing and reattaching a band and there is an image of the back side.  If the arrangement of the heart rate sensors doesn't look right, here is a link to all the manuals.  

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Where is inspire?

Best Answer